Crazy photo?? Comet? Space ship?

Discussion in 'General' started by Spark It29, Oct 31, 2012.

1. So I was on Facebook, when I saw my work's facebook page post a link to a news article concerning them. We have a farm across from where I work up until Halloween and we have a zombie hayride. Well the article was for the zombie hayride and this was the picture on the site. Look at that blue object near the upper left corner. I know it could be anything, I just think it looks intriguing because of the "tail" of light and the "force shield" thing around the front of it. Assuming this is actually something in space, its a really lucky photo to capture it in.

Attached Files:

2. looks too halo-like

i smell a troll thread . . . . .

3. looks like something small floating near the front of the camera caught the blue lights and was moving quickly when the shot was taken lol

4. some interesting photos in the general section today man 12/21/12

5. There seems to be a mirror of the same object on the right side..

I .. smell a .. conspiracy .. thread .. -foil hat-

6. HAARP or illuminati

7. Clearly it's a flying space jellyfish..

8. Light flare maybe?

9. Its not a troll thread man. I don't have the time to learn how to photoshop a picture just so I can trick 30-50 people on a weed forum...

10. Definitely a camera flare. Notice how more than half the people in the picture aren't drawn to the area, and the people that are looking in the direction of the "UFO" aren't actually looking directly up at it. The image is only seen by the camera.

11. Just a camera goof. Notice how the two bottom lamps give off the same color light as the two corresponding flares above? Just a bad picture, that's all.

12. Aliens are totally invisible anyways :smoking:

13. Exactly! I thought this was common knowledge by now.

14. yup, aliens

15. Maybe a drone craft or insect, who knows what aliens would be up to.