crazy night

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by stoner_lukas, Feb 4, 2009.

1. This will probably be long. I'll try to make it as short as possible :smoking:

I decided I wanted to do a small, first plateau DXM trip last night, so all throughout the day I drank grapefruit juice, because some people seem to think this potentiates a DXM trip, much like it can potentiate opiates. I dosed 390mg of pure powder around 930 and chased it with another cup of grapefruit juice, and headed out to walk the dog.

By the time I got back from that, about 10, I was starting to feel the DXM. As it came on stronger I packed a bowl of home-grown sour diesel and just kicked back with my iPod on and turned off all the lights. I get through the bowl and go to pack another and then out of nowhere I'm hit with the most intense body stone I've ever felt. Sour diesel is a sativa dominant strain, so I knew this had to be from the combo of DXM and cannabis. This body stone, with progressively got stronger and stronger, and came on in waves (much like a good roll) got to the point where I couldn't even move.

At this point I was having terrifically vivid CEVs. Just the normal, nonsense psychedelic stuff- random objects, like a garden gnome, repeating on for infinity and strobing and intense, 5 or 6 changing colors. With my eyes closed I felt like I was looking at one of those 3D Magic books, the ones you put real close to your face, cross your eyes, and then see some 3D object. These infinite objects that were strobing in my head made up this huge, 3D room that just went on and on.

It's now been about 45 minutes since I smoked and Shpongle's "Nothing Lasts...But Nothing Is Lost" came on the iPod. Jesus Christ does this music change everything. The whole environment behind my eyes changed as soon as the first track, "Botanical Dimensions" started playing. I was interrupted by my ringing cell phone, but this was a good thing, because as I brought it up toward my face to try to make out who was calling (I couldn't) I noticed the intense tracer that followed it.

I got up and grabbed a tiny, set or strobbing LED light out of a set of 10 that I take to raves and turned it on 'set.' I started waving this in front of my eyes and noticed that the tracers sort of "stacked" up upon each other, and that my CEVs were now becoming OEVs because of the bright tracers I was seeing.

So I continued to trip. Same nonsense stuff, but the body stone started to change. If I closed my eyes everything went to my head- it seemed like the music got louder and was playing within my head to the point where I didn't even know where my body was. Once I opened my eyes (which was a huge chore) my body stone came rushing back, the music seemed to "fill out" my body, and the shadows dancing on my walls alongside the rhythmic drumming in my head provided a pretty awesome show.

Nothing was showing any signs of tapering down, it had been about 2 hours at this point since I smoked a bowl, so I decided to give some salvia a try. This was extremely difficult; even with the lights on to gather my bong and other supplies the strobing was so intense that I really couldn't see anything. I pack up a complete bowl full of some 20x, sit down on a pillow on the floor, and start burning.

All I needed was one huge rip. DXM really numbs me to the point where I can't feel shit but the body high it gives, so it probably was a really huge rip. Almost immediately I feel that classic tugging, like I was being pulled straight through the floor, and something like the sound of rushing water just completely filling me to the point where I couldn't hear my music anymore. The room in front of my eyes with the dancing shadows just completely tears down, and I'm left in another world.

I had the distinct feeling that I was 'making clothes' for some Goddess figure. I could see machinery, which I interpreted to be clothing machinery, and a ton of smaller, humanoid figures working the machines. Out of these machines would pop a shimmering, rainbow colored square (again, thought it was clothes) with intricate drawings on it (like Mayan drawings, but much more intense). This happened rhythmically, square after square. I shifted my eyes, trying to follow these squares to find out where they were going, until I saw an infinite set of hands grabbing them and pulling them into this 'temple' like place made up of glowing white columns covered in what looked like oil (like the rainbow image from oil on top of water) and a million, rhythmically blinking eyes.

Everything then started to get less intense, and all of a sudden i was back in my room, sitting on a now completely soaked pillow because of sweat. The body stone was still with me, coming in waves, but the visuals (both closed eye and open eye) and had completely stopped. Music was still able to carry my mind away to another world, so I continued to listen until about 3am, when I finally started to come down and fell asleep.

Sorry for how long this is, guys. Just thought I would share. This was honestly one of the best experiences I've had, probably because it was completely unexpected. I've never had DXM and weed hit me as hard and pleasurably as last night. It was an all-out psychedelic experience with very little of the stupor that DXM tends to cause with an awesome salvia trip to round it all out.

Thanks for readings blades :D

2. that sounds fucking sick :D

3. Wow, a DXM story that actually makes me want to try it. Rare.