crazy night!!

Discussion in 'General' started by tjwettem, Dec 24, 2006.

1. I just had one of the most random and hiliarous nights ever. Me and one of my best friends are driving around smokin some bowls and then one of our best friends calls us up and is like hey mann you wanna meet up. so we meet up with our friend and we cruise and smoke a couple more bowls and by this time we are all like retardedly blazed. so at like 1:15 we decide to drive all the way up to the town my buddy goes to school in so he could pick up his phone charger and we could play 5 songs on guitar hero. So its like a 45 minute drive up to his house so we decide to roll a huge blunt for the drive up, we put 2 grams of some regular dank in a swisher and got to a level of highness that i cant even really put into words. i was sooo amazingly stoned. And then we just played guitar hero for like half an hour and i rolled up another fat blunt for the ride back and i dont think i've ever been as high as i am right now., im sorry if this doesnt make sense im just really relally high and i cant sleep so i'm typing alot. hjahaa later dudes:smoking: