Crazy Night Outside in Wisconsin

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by dildodaggins, Apr 17, 2011.

1. So, up here in Wisconsin, it is pretty chilly. I went outside to smoke a joint, and when i get back to my house, about to go back in my dad was awake at like fucking 3 am. So Im wandering around, and I realize that my friend's garage was open. His parents were out of town and i went inside and there were a few kids smoking. I toked with them and ran home.

My dad was still up, so I walked to another friends house and tried to break in cause nobody was home and I was freezing. I ran home after failing. Now when i get near my block, cops kept driving down my street, probably because my friends neighbor called the cops when they saw me trying to break in, and because my friend only lives a block away.

Im running through backyards for like 2 hours, and this fucking jeep was like parked in front of my house.

My dad finally turned the lights off at about 5:30 so I ran in and ran up to my room and here I am.

I am high, so forgotten details will come tomorrow:smoke:

• Like Like x 1
  2. where about in WI are you? im up north visiting relatives atm and it fucking snowed last night.

3. Yeah I misspelled Wisconsin as Wisconsinn in the 3rd Grade Annual Spelling Bee Tournament and came in last place.

4. Breaking into houses? Yea i would be calling the police if i saw my out of town neighbors house being fucked with at 3 am, and why not just go home after smoking?

5. Sounds like a typical night in wisconsin haha. And whats been with this fucking weather lately. Ive been trying to disc but its been way to shitty.

6. I'm from wisconsin too haha. Ya it was snowing yesterday and it was cold as fuck so I couldn't imagine bein outside breakin into houses in that kind of weather :p

7. So you`re saying your thought process is

Leave house with parents still awake at 2:45 for joint
    Smoke said joint, can`t go back in cause dads still up (pussy)
    Its cold - better break into my friends house

WTF?

8. Milwaukee

9. It's been pretty crappy here in Chicago too... snowed a little yesterday.

10. You guys are kind of blowing this out of proportion. I tried "breaking into his house" because i was cold as fuck, and could have possibly gotten frostbite. i didnt go in right away because they knew I was home already. My friend offered me the keys to his house before he left in case i wanted to party there anyway, but I said no. So trying to get in through his bedroom window isn't so bad in those circumstances.

11. At least it isn't snowing here today, thankful for that.

Although I can't imagine being out in that cold from last night. That would for sure blow my high. Good ol' Wisconsin weather.

12. Tell me about it. I got about 5 hours of sleep too.

13. You sound like you were way highh lmao. Fuck wisconsins weather lately. It was like 86 two weeks ago then we got snow?

14. Same here! Although today should be nice enough for discin. So today I believe I'll make a run to Estabrook on the eastside.

15. Haha this one time in the summer I snuck out at like 1:30 in the morning to get my dick wet. :rolleyes: Me and this girl smoked a couple bowls and then did our thing.. When I walked in my house stoned my dad was on the computer and I told him I went for a walk cause I couldn't sleep. He scared the living shit out of me.

16. I'm up in wisconsin too and it snowed this morning!

17. and now its beautiful outside lol

18. Hahaha finally. Whereabouts in milwaukee are you VapeNStone?

19. Wisconsin blows, i wanna get outta this shit hole and go somewhere thats warm....consistently