Crazy Night! need help

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by JerSeYKuSH856, Sep 2, 2009.

1. Started off as a double date with two smoking hot blondes and a buddy drinking in the woods. We decided to drive to wawa and take a shot every red light on the way. Needless to say we got trashed by the time we get there and decide to drive to the city and score some xanax.

everythings good driving home completey drunk besides the driver. We stop at wawa cause of those damn xanax munchies and steal everything that we wanted.

This is where the story gets ugly the wawa manager says shes calling the cops and we get pulled over on the way out the parking lot. I can not rememer anything after i seen the red and blue lights in the rearview mirror. Im not sure if they gave me a breathalizer test or not, but next thing i remember might cost me alot of money in court.

I do not know what i was thinking but when they opened the door I ran as fast as I can only to get tackled by police about 3 minutes down the road. Damn i almost got away:hello:

My friend told me there was about forty cops around the car when i decided to run!

We are all being charged with public intoxication and I am getting either resisting arrest or attempt to evade police. Does anyone know the penalties for either of these crimes in new jersey. I tried researching with no luck

2. That is a crazy story man...
    You really shouldn't have run, it just makes shit complicated.
    You also shouldn't have stolen anything in the first place. That is just setting you guys up to be caught and charged.

But I'm not really sure what the laws are in your state. I would look them up on the internet, and then if you have a ticket or anything (which you should) notifying you of your court date, read the notice and definitely attend court.

Hope it works out for ya man ;)

3. ehh u will get probation most likely

4. your right i deff shouldnt have rann but the xanax made me say fuck itt. and i really dont remember running at all until i got tackled. its like my mind subconsiusly told me to run. didnt steal my friend and his date did, me and mine just enjoyed our alone time in the car.

5. and i was wondering do you think it would help if i went back to the station and appoligize? i really wanna let them no i wasnt in my right state of mind and that i am sorry

6. you will get laughed at for doing that

7. Evading is a serious crime. It's basically setup for hit and run accidents. I got one for hitting a stone wall and taking off. Unfortunately I left my front bumper there.

The fine was 500 dollars, 1 year probabtion and I had to use a state Accelarated rehabilitation program to "get out of jail free"

I don't know which charge is worse.

As you get to be an old fart like me you'll learn how to be better at calling as little attention to yourself as possible when driving with a few in ya!

You should go to the station and apologize because your friends may have just stolen 3 or 4 bucks worth of stuff but the store clerk didn't do anything to deserve this happening on their watch.

If you have no priors you'll get 1 year probabtion, 40 hours of community service and a fine. You will have to hire a lawyer too which will probably run you 2 grand.

Anyhoo, best of luck!

8. thanks for the help guys and court shall be funnn:rolleyes:

9. One last question, can I be charged with public intoxtication if I wasn't never given a breatherlyzer test?

10. yup. if the cops say you were drunk then you were drunk. i learned that the hard way.

11. How did you learn that? Like what happened in your court case

12. fuckin xanax..shit makes you do stupid things..but ya gotta love it :smoking: