Crazy Night, In a few days theres gonna be a fight

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by abilities, Feb 23, 2009.

1. Dude DEFINATELY video tape it. You won't end up like every single other idiot who did that and went to jail for it.

But seriously, that sucks about what happened. Just remember that revenge may make you feel better doesn't solve anything. Eevn if it teaches him a lesson. After you fuck him up, you look like the bad guy to all his boys. And maybe they won't be nice and decide to just "one on one" like you did.

But i understand your anger, keep us informed im pretty curious

2. sweet thread.

3. #63 abilities, Feb 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2009
    haa haterss man. Okay, to please those of you who are in severe discomfort from my improper writing, I shall now go about the rest of this thread with the utmost perfection of spelling, punctuation, and sentence structure. Tonight, when it, "goes down", in "gangster talk", there will most likely be footage of the fisticuffs. Unfortunately it will be poor quality, as it will be recorded on a camera phone. It won't go on YouTube or the internet at all. Lest I face the mockery of strangers telling me that my claims are false, I may put it somewhere discreet for a short amount of time, then remove it.

Let me tell you of a specific event that occured between students of my school two years ago. In the street for about 15 minutes, there was a fight between, 30 drunk seniors(honestly), three of whom were girls and were video taping. I was not there, but heard it through the grapevine that groups of seniors were ganging up on a total of 5 sophomores. About their entire senior class was present, raging with alcohol, against 5 friends of mine, and they video taped my friends getting their ass beat. I will be careful with the tape as they were, and keep in mind it could be evidence against me, in which case I would dispose of it.

I have been thinking all day, "Man, I'm going to rough this boy up! I'm ready!"

Specifically to "Wrecked"... how sheltered are you? You're honestly going to say I am "bullshitting" all of this? Damn, man, maybe I should just turn all of my posts into a script, change names and title it "The After-Party"?

Edit : A friend who used to be associated with Chuck insists that he would call the police and report the assault. Tonight will hopefully be foggy, and this ensures that we are masking-up. We are going to deny to everyone that it even occurred if asked in school, and have an alibi. If things start getting hectic, I'm going delete all of my posts in this thread, though I don't believe I could be discovered as the assaultant in the depths of GC.

4. Dude I dont think anyone even reads what you say, you gotta learn to not write so much. Space that shit out otherwise no one will read it.

5. haha i read it.. kinda funny and seriously abilities...

deer piss all the way

6. yah man smash this fuckers face in and tell us more about the senior story when they beat the sophmores.. that sounds interesting and i say you all pee on him after you beat him. that would be gratifying

7. bukkake all over him and ask who his daddy is

8. haha yah that would be funny shit

9. Fucking beat his ass, if you pass out at a party you should expect to get written on, pantsed, or maybe shaved, but fucking up someones property is going too far, and as for the piss WHAT THE FUCK, I don't care if you're a wigger, emo bitch, punk, prep, burnout, or any of those other stupid high school cliches pissing on somebody is just wrong.

take the blunt he shoved up that one guys ass and MAKE him smoke it

10. Man where you at. I wanna hear what happened

11. Amen, and don't be fucking stupid enough to get fucked up on pills and get wasted at some random party. How could you not expect something like that to happen to you?
    Thug life forever dude, live on!

12. hah I guess it was bs then.
    sad cause he actually had me convinced.

13. I bet the guido got his ass beat. "IMMA DROP THIS FOOL" "THUG 4 LYF" "FLATBRIM 4 LYF"

14. whatever happened with this shit

15. His arrogant ass got knocked the fuck out.

Rule number 1: Never underestimate your opponent.

16. Even if it is all fake who cares you all look like assholes challenging him. I mean I don't speak "gangster" and i think it looks silly when typed but you could tell in his posts he had more wits about him than just "IMMA WHOOP SUM ASS" especially after his post when he changed his style to be more formal.

Among our friends if you pass out, you pass out....no markers no shaving no fucking around. But I guess that is the kind of thing that happens when you and your friends start to get older. Regardless I hope it went well since I do think chuck deserved an ass kicking since what he did was over the top and uncalled for.

Keep on keepin on man fuck the assholes. :hello:

17. #77 gnarkill, Mar 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2009
    As disrespectful and idiotic as this kid is, hes probably never going to learn. I honestly think that sometimes you have to be the bigger man, because I used to get pissed off at people who did shit like that to others (and on 1 occasion myself) but looking back on it i regret doing what I did. I'm not implying I'm some kind of saint or anything now, but is risking prison time, loss of respect from peers, or even worse (because you never know who can buy a gun) just for an eyebrow and a hat?

I think you should call him and say he should at least apologize, and pay for your hat, because from what I understand he's some what fearful of you and "your boys".

Anyways, more to the point... Stupid fights about respect are immature, everyone gets what they deserve some day.

edit: HE probably went to jail..lmao

18. what the fuck.. end the story please. and post that vid

19. man mixing pills with alch is great sometimes lol

20. haha its not a good idea but its fun if u do it in moderation