Crazy Night, In a few days theres gonna be a fight

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by abilities, Feb 23, 2009.

1. hahahahah dude i just read that shit and i read it out loud to one of my friends and did like a ghetto ass voice with it, hilarious sucks that shit happened thou

2. this thread is lame

3. I thought of a ghost face voice when I read his post.

4. hahaha i thought more of the guy from the youtube shit UNFORGIVABLE lolol

5. maybe if you just stick to the herb, you'll be straight.

6. You get drunk and pass out at a party, anything done to you is your own damn fault. With my old group of friends anyone that passed out at anytime was free game. Be a man and handle your drugs, or will have no eyebrows and a shit load of makeup on you. The hat part is fucked up, never cost someone some money, but draw and shave whatever you want on them pass out out bitches lol.

7. come on man. drop the gangsta shit.
    everyone knows you're white.

8. You're going to fight because of a hat?

9. so all white people have to be pussies like you?

10. haha why is there tension all of a sudden

11. I with you on this one. Beat the fuck out of that kid.

The hat isn't a big deal, the eyebrows aren't a big deal but the piss is taking it way too far. This kid sounds like he's in need of a beating, and you'll get props from everyone.

As for anyone thinking you're a douche bag, what would you do? cry about it? Keep me updated.

12. you learned your lesson. now just move on, just sounds like some high school bullshit.

13. ^^^^^^^
    your an asshole - rep

to the OP sorry i know how it feels to feel like everyone is against you at a party, you didnt deserve any of this, all you did was get fucked up hope your brows grow back quick!!!

14. haha i was out here wit my ***** oprheous chillin out here. we was slangin rock drinkin 40's like it wasn notin. whats the deal BITCH you lookin t suck a dick. WE WANNA RUN TRAIN

15. What I think about the situation. Take this guy on by yourself, don't jump him. When you're done fucking him up encourage your boys to have some fun with him. Also try to get him to pay for a new hat, messing with his hair and eyebrows would be cool, but I don't think it fits in this situation. A fucked up face says enough of a story without a weird fresh cut. Also have a chick friend of yours to take on the cunt that punched you. FINALLY.... Have a friend take a video of this chuck character getting his ass handed to him and post that shit up here!

16. Damn that's a pretty fucked up situation.

If you really want to fuck his shit up though, find a way to like hack into his computer and steal his personal info, and then just fuck his shit up electronically. Although that's easier said than done.

The thing about this that's REALLY fucked up, more than anything else, is the fact that he shoved a cigar up your ass.

He fucking ANALLY RAPED you with a cigar.

When you pass out at a party, yeah you should expect some shit but not like that. I can understand maybe drawing on someone's face with sharpie or maybe even the hat thing. But you don't piss on people and shove cigars up their ass. That's just wrong on so many levels.

Fuck his shit up, but do it right. Maybe like forcefeed him deer dicks or something weird like that, he'd never fuck with you again.

17. Just so you know, it wasn't the OP who got the cigar in the cornhole..

Regardless, it sounds like you didn't deserve it, (To the OP) and involving piss is takin it too far.

18. you threw out your thirty dollars when you bought your ONE douche accessory, its a slippery slope. Next you'll be buying plaid shorts and shirts colored so brightly they'll give you diabetes, spelling out free advertisement in inanely huge and gaudy letters. But it looks good, right?

Also, its cool that you purposely misspell words, if you're gonna be as rough on "chuck" as you've been on the english language, then I hope he can find a damn good plastic surgeon

Straight outta Milwaukee motherfuckazzzzzzz word yalll

19. So what else would you elitist fags have him wear?

Is it any worse than the gay fuckin punk rock leather and shiny spikes n shit. Wearin your gauntlets like a clown.

Or how about some jeans and white shirt its pretty normal and boring how about you let people dress how they want to thats what makes people different stop drinking all the Haterade.

20. You didn't blow anything out of proportion.

beat the fuck out of that kid, he sounds like a total douche.