Crazy names given to people

Discussion in 'General' started by bigjerm270, Jan 30, 2014.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dd7FixvoKBw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHG_Gv_zLY4

2.  in the meantime.. SOME A BODIES GONNA GET A HURT!

3. Hahahahah 'somebody.... Im not going to tell you who., but i think you kno him very well' in that indian accent and that face he does mannnnn stop i cant watch that vid anymore without crying of laughter! Hahhahah

4. I know a lady named Coffee Brown.Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5. #85 aPersonUponaHill, Jan 31, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2014

I hate that this word came into usage, please save the children and stop using it forever.

6. I used to know a lady who had kids named India,Ireland,Asia and Somalia...no shit those were their names. This lady couldn't even point you in the general direction of any of those places on a map. Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. LaquishaSent from my HTC6435LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. SourApple JollyRanch

swear to god i chill with him all the time

9. Rudaquila (rud-e-q-uwla)Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. I dated this black girl named Lisa and I'm a white girl named Lisa. That was craSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. I used to deliver pizza in the ghetto. I delivered to someone named princess one night and someone named champagne on another night. It was on both of their credit cards so it wasn't like they just used that name to order pizza.

12. :D ooh interracial lesbians. 

13. I'm confident if I mentioned those names people would be going through my house tomorrow.

Never thought of the names as crazy, some of them were hard as hell to pronounce though. :cool:

OMG LMAO I wouldnt be able to take anything seriously if I were there.

I went to school with a white girl named lawanna, it was so weird. She was white trash then, I'm about to go fb stalk her and see what she's like now, prolly has 7 kids and pregnant again XD

Alot of ppl think my kids name sounds black. Except it's from an Egyptian god.

Ranysha is one, like RENEE-SHA

I havent got the names of many I keep away from loud people. 

15. please excuse me but you are some MILF holy mary mother of god 

Dave
    Larry
    Mark
    Robert
    Richard
    Dick (ooooo crazy ol Dick)
    Tom

Yeah...not very funny after all huh? Pretty VANILLA if you ask me,. Get it? That was racism.......Fucking white people just ain't that funny. Even racism against them is blah.....

17. Dashawndre 

I had a step brothers name and it was Rishaurd

Rish-aurd

I probably still dont spell it right.

There was a white lady named "Beautiful Existence" that ate nothing but starbucks for a year.  :laughing:

18. TyroneJamalThese 2 names strike fear in the hearts of the most courageous caucasians.Sent from my Eris using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZkdcYlOn5M

20. Lasagña.