Crazy names given to people

Discussion in 'General' started by bigjerm270, Jan 30, 2014.

1. [quote name="lemongirl" post="19436660" timestamp="1391114056"]Oh dood. You got me with your fantastic grammar. :hello:[/quote]I still don't know why you should learn South Park. I've been watching South Park since 1998 and I don't get the, "learn South Park" connection. Was he kidding? Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. ha who knows. I watch a lot of south park and I also don't get it. 

3. [quote name="fruitality" post="19434852" timestamp="1391093300"]nesw. what a common black people name[/quote] lol I'm pretty sure her name is iliesha(sorry if I spelled that wrong)

I know a guy named Ocean, his brother is River and his sister Coral.

5. #66 Sammyy, Jan 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2014
    I know a black kid named yougley pronounced u-glee

6. your actually like the closest anyones gotten to spelling it right by themselves. ileisha. but the fuuuuuccckkkk!!! how did you know....

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. [quote name="nesw" post="19437895" timestamp="1391126299"]your actually like the closest anyones gotten to spelling it right by themselves. ileisha. but the fuuuuuccckkkk!!! how did you know....Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote]I just know things, btw I love what you've done with your room ;) but for real it used to be your username... lol

8. Dial 9 1 then when you find out he is stalking you dial 1 again

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    beat me too it, damn.  Good laughs from this skit, also the skit where there's a substitute teacher from the ghetto and can't pronounce the white kids names correctly.

10. I would pay someone to name their twins that

11. true that. you had me trippin there for a minute tho hahaha especially since the preview on my phone only let me read "i just know things, btw i love what you've done with your room..." i literally almost shit my pants. touche, that was good. if there was still rep you'd get some.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. [quote name="nesw" post="19437921" timestamp="1391126633"]true that. you had me trippin there for a minute tho hahaha especially since the preview on my phone only let me read "i just know things, btw i love what you've done with your room..." i literally almost shit my pants. touche, that was good. if there was still rep you'd get some.Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote]lmaoooo that's perfect. Appreciate the thought anyways!

13. #74 TinTizzy, Jan 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2014
    gotta have the alcohol names

tequila

alize

cristal

knew a white kid named cash

14. I knew a woman who named two of her kids Tanqueray and Seagram :laughing: you know you have a drinking problem when....

• Like Like x 1
  15. JardaviusKarmanitaShonqiaI went to a predominantly black school. Let's just say it was funny listening to the teachers call role.

16. She wasn't black, but I had a co-worker name her kid "Nevaeh"

That's "heaven" backwards

Giving your kid a fucked up name is great when you're Gwyneth Paltrow and your kid is never going to have to work, but for everyone else it just looks awful

17. Okonkwo, ikemefuna, ekwefi, nwoye,
    As far as America goes, Samuel l Jackson's name in Jackie Brown is Ordell.

18. Orangello.Shit you not, it's orange jello. Met the mother in the hospital waiting room and politely asked what he babies name was since we got to talking for a little bit while we were waiting. She pronounced it fucking Oran-Ä£e-lo.Sent from my SGH-T889 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1