Crazy mircale happened right before drug test

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Wigwam121, Apr 11, 2014.

1. You got lucky.

Now smarten the fuck up, stay out of the laws crosshairs and be vigilant about when to smoke. And that means nowhere near your parents nor before you know you'll have to see them. Always have those couple hours of downtime and sober up.

2. Forreal, just let the guy rock. We have mods for a reason

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Grasscity Forum mobile app

My question still stands. I guess in some folks opinion, I am an age police now. :laughing:  :laughing:
    :smoke:

don't worry bro, me too.. i know dat feels, but thats why we have mods.. so we can let them know where they need to be to solve the problems

5. Wow I try to share what I thought was a pretty miracalous event and it turned into a "lets tell op how old he is" rant. I am 18 and am living with my parents until I am through with highschool.

"Doctor Ordered" was the wrong phrase to use and is inaccurate. "Doctor Requested" is a more appropiate. Yes, I could have refused but I didn't and now my lawyer can tell the judge I'm 'clean'. Plus my parents have had enough and would probably kick me out for an act of out right defiance like that. I wish I was a juvenile just for the case but even if I was 17 I would have still been charged as an adult here in Wisconsin.
    For those of you who enjoyed the story and didnt have to act like they were 8, I appriciate the maturity compared to some of the people on here thinking they found some kid and there bad cuz they are "adults".

6. #26 herbal essence, Apr 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2014
    Does anyone else feel the need to repeat for the twentieth time, "he's obviously under 18 because he said doctor ordered!", not sure I've gotten that message yet? Like the OP said, he took the drug test mainly to calm life down with his family until he moves out. No need to rip the guy a new one over his supposed age, if you guys forgot, a lot of people are 18 they're senior year of high school.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Dude I don't care if you're underage or not. You seriously need to sort your shit just from reading your posts. Poor literacy, in court on felony charges, lying to your parents about drug use while you live with them.

Don't mean to bring you down too much but someone needs to tell you what's what.

8. The truth hurts.

9. #30 aPersonUponaHill, Apr 14, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2014

A mod is dealing with it, he is in the thread posting. Quit acting like this is the streets, its a fucking website.

Acting like that about it is just annoying, if they want to help follow the rules then who cares. Some people think their way is just the best even when it is helping keep them down.

10. I'm all for the minor-intolerance thing, but you guys are ruining a funny dt story, and my vibe.

www.toke2k.tumblr.com

'Grown in the Earth. Nourished by the Water. Powered by the Wind. Burned by the Fire.' - Elements