Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

crazy marijuana times

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by dd87412, Jan 25, 2010.

1. the funnest/weirdest time i ever had was last weekend, me and my brother had picked up some green crack, so we go to my room and do about 3/4 bowls, i don't remember well. then i searched for trippy songs and found goodbye sober day by mr. bungle, at first it sounded cool, then the tempo and everything changed and i started to feel weird, later into the song i was scared as shit and happy it had to load, after re-gaining our composure somewhat, we finished the song, it was a fanmade music video and the last minute was something straigh outa hell, filled with screams and a devilish face that appeared on the computer screen, this had me freakin out for the rest of the high, but it was still really fun, it prompted me to take down a lebron poster that was "staring at me" and turn my mirror around. the song was pretty wild, but now i love it and its a great trippy song, the music video made it worth while. So what are some of your crazy stories while smoking marijuana?