crazy lil setup! ganna be cool. lots of close ups

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by -ñ ì ç k-, Feb 14, 2006.

1. well hey guys first i wanna introduce myself and let u know the basics i have grown for about 3 yrs now each year with pretty good bags of outdoor from just good bag seed so0o0o i figured i had alot of good bag seed and i had some timewhere i didnt have to worrie bout bein caught. aproxamitly two months. but i am hoping it can be just warm enough outside at the end of march or i will have to let a friend or sum1 have em
    i have them in one of those things u put across ur windshield on hott sunny days and well its like this reflective shiny metal on one side wich i have on the inside and make a box shape out of or however i have the pots set up and its like a 1cm thick and i leave it open a crack on the oposite side from the inlet fan.
    THE PICS

PIC 1. A 2 inch computer case fan put over a hole in the bottom corner and set on top of the pots to blow air onto the plants
    PIC 2. Is a fan blade off a 2 inch computer case fan that i put on a diffrent motor from a cd player and it spins alot faster. it hangs down in and i can pull air out or push it in and raise the hight of the motor n blade
    PIC 3. Is an AC/DC power inverter i made in school and it make it so i can hook up computer fans or any little motor and run 6.5 or 12 volts into it i can also slow or speed up my fans with this
    PIC 4. SOME DANK ASS DRO I GOT TODAY AND SMOKED A FAT FUCKIN BLUNT AND LOOK AT THIS BOWL lol opps capps lol see wut happens when ur stoned:confused::D

Attached Files:

2. well heres some more lil pics and things bout it and a look at the plants
    :hello: PICS :hello:
    PIC 1. Is of my HOTT SHORTTY and she is a week and a half tomarrow and is 3 inches tall.
    PIC 2. Is a view of TALL LADY and it is also a week and a half tomarrow and is about 4 inches tall

:wave:

Attached Files:

3. Can't you make your pics any bigger?

4. dude the weed in that bowl looks like plasticine. lol.

5. can you elaborate on your set-up please?

6. the weed in the bowl looks plastic b/c my camera is such a pice of shity plastic lol im really sry bout the shity p[ics but i only got a shity web cam sry cody wut would u like me to elaborate more on wut would u like to know

7. well guy i had to go to probation department today for some shit the school said i stoll and got put on a 6 month probation program and now i cant smoke pot for the next seven month and i am holdin my last 3 bowls of kef and a joint i feel so lonly in the world well guys i love to toke and im still livin off the bong so i guess i have to say U CAN GET THE POT OUT OF THE POTHEAD BUT U CAN NEVER GET THE POT OUT OF A POTHEADS HEART i love u guys im ganna miss tokin so much over the next seven months

ok well i will take the plants out of the basement (dad made me put all my stuff down there) every now and then for pics to keep u all updated there looking very well and TALL LADY and HOTT SHORTY just started another node i will take pics soon

8. shitty to here about the probation... your keepin the grow goin? lol nice.

9. well think man you have an entire harvest to look forward to when you get off probation!!!

10. well hi guys wuts up i was just wonderin bout a few leafs and is the plans ok i changed my lights today and insted of the single 125 w inferred i got some compact floros i have 3 of them in the box now they are 20W and put out 100W of light is alot brighter and i put tinfoil over 7/10 of the top of it so it lets a lil air in there and i am only running the single 2 inch computer fan b/c my other one i droped a few time and i alredy hurt a plant and crush another so i took the faster blade fan with no gaurd out of there 1 of the lights has a lil yellow hint glow to it so i hope that will give me a lil more color spectrum i think

PICS all today
    pic #1 is her leaf with 2 lil brown spots on it if u look close i think this is from when i sprayed a lil water on em for folyer feeding a lil and i think it might have bin with a lil ferts in it so its not to bad it looks ok
    PIC #2 is of hott shorty and her leafs at the bottom they look a lil like they were dryed and yellow but it looks ok to me there a lil crinkeled lol if u look at it

well does anyone have any answers bout the pics :smoking:

11. lol that probation bit SUCKS man :(. I couldn't go without...i'd just use some chemicals and home for the best hah ;P. Anyways, that's some crazy motivation...like ziggy said, you've got the havest to look forward to, and they'll be all dried perfectly and everything by then. my motivatoin for doing this safe and right is that im not buying dro until i harvest, but your situation looks much more difficult, so i wish you luck. luck.

12. u i know wut u guys mean about the harvest its ganna be great the first night these bad girls are done i am ganna toke my brains out lol the problem is that i live in upstate NY and its cold as fuck up here but it has bin a really Fed up winter it was like 50 in january this year and its gotten colder again but any way the thing is that i can only keep them in my house till march 26th and if its not warm enough out by then then i might have to give the plants to a friend or sum1

well i changed the setup again b/c we had some really da winds commin off of lake onterio so i took down my lil box steup and they are all under 2x 4foot floros well 3 if u count the one on the cealing for all the other flowers for our yard lol ok well i will post some pics soon

PS i had the idea of a type of hydro bubble system and i made it out of a 7x14inch and 4 inch deep lil container and i put black tap on it all b/c im to impatiant to paint it lol i was goin to use fish water and change it 1 time every week and just add a lil plant food every day i have a lil water pump to move the water and air pumps with stones to make lil bubbles i was goin to cu off the bottom of my pots and put them on a screen over the black container dose anyone see a problem with this b4 i do it

13. i made a small tray type thing with water in it and i put a pump to circulate the water and airstones right under the pots and they look like thay are doin great i got 4 plants on this type of hydro system and the 2 big one TALL LADY AND HOTT SHORTY and they look strong as hell size dubbled in 2 days with this setup and they have a 250 W inferred heat lamp on em now i think this light is the best i have ever had b/c it mimics the sun ok well get back to me on wut u guys think
    pics soon

14. wow that sucks about the probation, but u live near lake ontario? im like 5 minutes away from the lake lol.

15. heres an update sry so late but better late then never lol so0o0o well i got a 250 W above them with the reflector all around them still and a 150 W shining in from the side for the lowers of the plant

PICS
    pic 1: is of tall ladie and its a closer one shes got bout 7 nodes lil spaced apart and the tops two have 6 leafs
    pic 2: os of tall ladie and she is bout a foot tall now and lookin very sexy
    pic 3: is of short hotty and she is lookin fantastic with about 7 or 8 close nodes with 7 leaves on the top 2
    pic 4: is of hott shorty just a closer view

Attached Files:

16. Hey I actually was interested in that power inverted.. coul you give me more details on how you amde it??? m

17. the power inverter came as a kit i got from a class in school but u can go to like a radio shack or any store that sells electronic crap and pic up a DC power inverter u can get one that u could change from 1.5 to 12 volts so u could adjust the speed of ur fans

18. Ohh..I was hoping it was more than a kit, lol... I'm a comp/electrical engineering major so I was thinking maybe you built the board yourself.. I'm trying to learn as much as I can early on in school.. thanks anyway though :)