Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

crazy (like for real) dealers?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by brookef1, Jul 15, 2012.

1. anyone else have a dealer who is batshit nuts? I have a guy who will not let me text or talk about weed on the phone. I have to text him to 'play halo', or 'go for a jog', or some other crazy ridiculous random thing. He also has me come over every time, and wont let me leave for at least 45 minutes because he constantly thinks people are after him. He even sleeps with his bud under his pillow in case 'people come in through the roof and steal it'. But at the end of the day, he has the best bud I've ever smoked. And he seriously hooks it up. I have other people to supplement him, but am always let down by their quality and quantity. Love the guy to death, but something up there is missing. haha

2. can't say that i do. lol

3. He must really be safe if hes telling you were he stores his weed.

4. yeah. i've known him for years. haha. and pretty sure he knows i wouldnt be a dick and rob him.

5. sounds like dude is in deeper shit than just weed

6. He must be paranoid as hell, I always straight up ask my dealers if they have weed (in text). I don't have to use code words.

7. My cuzin told me to start using code and having people text me "you trying to chill" if they ever wanted to pick up lol I told him hes crazy as fuck to think the popo would care about some kid pushing a few ozs a week lol

8. I had a crazy dealer who smoked meth. He robbed my friend and i never hit him up anymore lol

9. Haha so he is crazy for not wanting evidence about his crime in writing? I think he is smart and if you have known him for years then he is obviously doing something right. If I do happen to text my guy I just ask him how is the garden looking and its eather good or bad.. Not hey john doe can I get 3.5 grams of highly potent cannabis from from you?

10. Check this out. My dealer got an ak on his back. He is a monster. He choked my friends girl out the last time we were over. He got that white bitch on lock doe. But not upstairs. He's tight. He's always down for a fight.

11. I go to a dispensary :smoke: so when I walk in to the shop I have a magnifying glass with a light to grab the buds and peer at their crystals and color and leaves! I just talk about weed for 20 minutes and buy all my stuff then leave. Never met an unchill worker there :) glad I don't deal with dick ass illegal dealers to do something that isn't that bad I mean I had so many people short me or act crazy or get arrested I just was like enough is enough!

12. Sounds like he's fucking with some shit you make out of stuff under your sink.

13. yeah. he's doing something right by having bomb weed. haha. and I don't mind using code words, or anything like that. but if you text him, he will wait up to two hours in case people are tracking his texts or calls, you have to stay and chill with him for 30min to afew hours before leaving, and he generally just talks about really weird shit. he just goes too far sometimes. and anyone who texts looking for 3.5 of highly potent cannabis is retarded as shit. but i don't see anything wrong with: any on deck? any smoke? got 50? there is no reference to the word 'marijuana' anywhere, so no paper trail.

14. That's funny, but no, I don't know anyone like that our where I'm at.

15. nah, he's just being smart. smart people don't get caught. stupid people eventually get caught. you don't fuck around when it comes to this kind of thing. all it takes is one fuck up and suddenly you're in prison. if you don't do what he wants you to do, you might be the idiot who gets him locked up. moral of the story is: don't get involved in illegal activities if you don't take it seriously, because cops do take it seriously.

16. Gotta move smooth...but the 45 minute thing...does he at least light u up or do yall at least play halo?

17. [quote name='"Deuro"']nah, he's just being smart. smart people don't get caught. stupid people eventually get caught. you don't fuck around when it comes to this kind of thing. all it takes is one fuck up and suddenly you're in prison. if you don't do what he wants you to do, you might be the idiot who gets him locked up. moral of the story is: don't get involved in illegal activities if you don't take it seriously, because cops do take it seriously.[/quote]

Haha. I do take him seriously, as well as the cops. Hence why I've known him for years, and why I've never been jailed for anything related to the herb. And I do what he asks and am totally cooperative with him, even if it does.take an extra hour to get a sack. It was simply a statement of what I thought to be weird and abnormal. Go smoke and breathe dude.

18. [quote name='"Jazzy273"']Gotta move smooth...but the 45 minute thing...does he at least light u up or do yall at least play halo?[/quote]

Haha. He's actually more of a call of duty guy. Or we listen to eminem while he raps verses for an hour and yes I'm serious. Lol

19. I know some crazy dealers, but the guy you're describing just sounds super cautious. The crazy dealers I know have anger fits where they become violent beasts. A dealer I know threatened his roommate with a steak knife because he had been hanging out with a guy he didn't like.