Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Crazy late effect of edible

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by ediblewow, Jan 27, 2014.

1. so I'm a now and then smoker, and sometimes I make hot cocoa (fatty milk, honey and cocoa powder) and have some hash in it, and it usually gives me a nice long high. But lately I've been having some craazy second highs coming about 12 hours after drinking it..

Yesterday, I had more than usual (I dont measure) and it got pretty intense, in a good way. I had it about 18:00 on sunday, it kicked in after about 20 mins and escalated for about 3 hours.. At around 4:00 in the morning on monday I felt pretty sober again. I was still up, and at 7:00 I went to bed. Then I realised that I was now getting higher again, and in no more than maybe 10 minutes I was so high that it was almost scary...

I tried to get up and walk, but I had to walk really slowly, I guess it was amplified by me being tired too.. I then went back to bed, fell asleep, and woke up around 8:30 laughing out loud, because of a funny dream I was having.. I was so high then (think that was peak) that I didn't even dare to do anything but close my eyes and sleep again, I was both nervous and feeling awesome.

Then I woke up 18:00, still feeling kinda dreamy but pretty good and sober.

Anyone here who have had similar experiences? Or an explanation to why this happens?