Crazy, Insane Night (involving other GC members)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Gerald92, May 24, 2010.

1. We tries but he won't go on cuz he's got ADHD and Autism so he's like straight retarded. I don't think he's seen this thread yet

2. #62 iSmokeLI, May 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2010

http://forum.grasscity.com/real-life-stories/606077-im-autistic.html

Both the 2nd quote and the first post in the autistic thread were posted at the exact same time, 9:22 by both of these friends. One of which "never" goes on because he has ADHD and hes autistic.

I find it a little weird that Gerald92 was posting coincidentially at the same time as FB3x.

Conclusion - this is a troll people! :wave:

3. dude I busted out laughing for like 5 minutes. great thread. would recommend to others.

4. this thread is hilarious...this group of idiots sounds like a bunch of kids trying to sound cool on the internet.

so you dont believe in gun control laws and owning one for self defense purposes?

5. na kmouth was right in pullin out the gat. because the skinheads had a knife, and as ghostface killah says, if rap was gun, you wouldnt bust back.

6. yea to be fair skinheads were never racist to begin with, neo-nazi pussies just started shaving their heads and started wearing those big ass heavy doc martins cuz they thought it made them look hard. you can usually tell by how many pro-auschwitz swastika tatts they have

7. hahahahhahah

dude i believed it untill the cop said the raped in the booty thing. no way. i could even see a dude on high PCP yellin "get down negros" and an angry cop yellin "Fuck You Dawg". just took it too far and now nobody believes your story.

still either way its funny as hell. could definately be a movie scene or somethin haha

8. Haha nice try, look at all people involved's post countss.. and we are not Atroll this all 100% factual. And if we were we would actually be multiple trolls, good game bruh. :wave:

9. how come yall are never on at the same time?

10. you really think a couple of trolls are gonna bother posting to get their count up..?

I believe ya, despite the convo being ridiculous, just made the story all the better

11. #71 FranklyMrDankly, May 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2010
    to all you haters out there this shit really did go down.

12. This man knows what he's talking about. +rep. :hello:

13. This didn't happen, but it was entertaining and refreshing. So overall thanks for the thread!

14. Bunch of teenagers looking for some attention. Your verbal vocabulary sucks, next time try having a better vocabulary.

15. Verbal vocabulary.. I didn't know there was any other kind bruh.:wave:

16. I stopped reading your story half way thru. It was worth the reading though because it did make me chuckle:smoke:.

17. Cool story, bro.

Maybe you can tell it to me again at the next social gathering over beers and such.

Tool.

18. I don't understand why all of you think that we are trolling. This was an extremely frightening experience, if this was one of you guys I'm sure you'd have become very frustrated by so many people saying it didn't happen!

You guys should all grow up and become a little more mature then come back and post. :wave:

19. that was definitely the craziest/funnest night ever. screw the haters that said this shit didn't go down, your just jealous because you dont have cool friends like me.

20. well, im glad you guys find it funny, but it definitly wasnt funny at the time...looking back some parts though i can laugh at, such as the possibility of our retarded friend getting booty raped. btw, fb3x (our retarded friend) new account name is greenpirate7.