Crazy, Insane Night (involving other GC members)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Gerald92, May 24, 2010.

1. This man know's the things I'm speaking about.

2. :laughing::laughing::hide:

COOL STORY BRO

3. that night was sooo crazy. i still have some pcp left over, ima go smoke it with my bowl now.

4. [​IMG]

5. i knew I shouldnt have hooked you crazy ass crackas up with no PCP smh

6. Lol:rolleyes:

7. #47 wunschshrek, May 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2010
    [​IMG]

8. haha best fucking part of this thread, maybe I'm just high..:smoke::smoke:

9. I'm so high, Ima just get more high.

10. dude i think im dead rite now but idk if for sure its how i think of it to be im at inside of the giant yellowstone mockingbird..

plz help

11. ya this story is 100% true, you guys know crazy shit happens sometimes. haters need to stop hatin and start participatin.

12. Cool story bro, pics next time.

13. Haters gonna hate.

14. My bullshit detector blew up when I read this story.

Lol for real. Dora is kinda fat. And to their defense, according to my ex (who became a skinhead a year after him and I broke up), not all skinheads are racists. Clearly, skinheads have a bad rep for being racists scumbags but he AGAIN claims they are indeed not all racists. They are "clean cut punks". Some of his hispanic friends are "skinheads" as well. My ex is also half Cuban. Sooooo, who knows really. But yeah this was a poorly developed story.

15. i dont know why people are doubting this. everybody has had crazy experiences. now put them all in 1 night. thats what happened that night.

16. The story coulda happened.. but the dialogue make it complete bullshit. Theres no way any of that shit was said.

17. this story is the shits.

18. Haha the shits? Man I fuckin hate the shits..

19. According to my calculations, they only got 3 of the 4 people to post on this thread that "claims they were there that night."

I'm not convinced until the fourth person says something. :rolleyes:

20. Fuck the po-lice west