Crazy Idea

Discussion in 'General' started by Str8oFfThEtOP, Feb 12, 2009.

1. Alright, I'm probably just exceptionally blazed right now, but I have an awesome idea. In places like California, Oregon and Canada where they are pretty liberal about weed, wouldn't it be sweet if they built movie theaters where people could smoke weed while watching the movie. It would be sort of like the clubs and such.

Think about it. Pay 10 bucks to get in, get some great popcorn and candy and a huge ass drink, sit down, light a j, or smoke a bowl and enjoy the movie. I would go there with all my friends and just smoke blunts to the face haha. :D:smoking:

2. wayyy too much of a fire hazard to really be possible

not to mention, weed would have to be legalized first before this could ever fly

but don't get me wrong, i dream about the day cannabis prohibition ends and shit like this could be feasible

3. Yeah dude that would be awesome, as for the fire hazard make it a drive in movie....everyone hot box there car? Id pay for sure.

4. I smoke as it is at drive-in movies. Being able to chill in a nice, comfy movie seat and blaze up would be really nice. I can dream, can't i?