crazy idea

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Spark Plug, Feb 1, 2015.

1. I'm thinking about moving out to cali soon. I don't have a career and I'm young (20) so most likely things are going to be very difficult at first but I believe that if you really want something then you'll make it work. I won't have anywhere to stay but I'm OK with that since it's basically summer all year long there which is awesome compared to stupid cold and snow. I just hope this all works out. 

Not really asking anything, just felt like typing this out. sorry for wasting your time lol

2. Weed life*

Keep toking!

3. Good luck dude

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. thanks lol my 'dream' is to become an actor. not an a-list or anything like that (though I wouldn't mind) but enough to live comfortably in a house in the hills smoking ganja and enjoying the view :)

5. Summer all year long? Don't move to the Sierra Nevada's :smoke:

One day it's 50 and sunny the next day a foot of snow on the ground cold enough that your nuts fall off :smoke:

6. Good luck!  I applaud you for following your dreams. :hello:   Make it happen man!

7. haha thanks I'll keep that in mind. I'm thinking more of the la/orange county/san diego area

8. thanks man I appreciate it! can't lie I'm a little scared but the making the jump is always the hardest part

9. dont die man

10. #10 quadridincopedipper, Feb 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2015
    Madera County is the shit.

You're 20 minutes down the 99 from Fresno/Riverpark/Fashion Fair on Shaw, an hour to Oakhurst ATV trails and Bass Lake/ Way Of the Mono trail, 4 hours from Mammoth/395, 4 hours to LA, 2 hours to the Ocean, and 3 hours from San Francisco.

Crime is low, rent is cheap.

Like seriously, I've lived in the foothills for 3 years. I'll never complete the list of places I want to explore there.

11. thanks lol a lot of people tell me that when I tell them my plan. I guess I just don't see the danger in it ha

12. I'm probably just gonna try to befriend some people and see if i can get a place to stay for a bit until I can get any job be it fast food or whatever 

13. The jobs are out there. Fuck fast food.

Costco will be hiring in spring! :)

14. anything I can get lol

15. Best of luck mate,and be safe :)

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. Right on man, I wish you good luck! I followed my dreams and moved to England (I live in sweden), turns out it wasn't what i imagined and moved back. But I'm glad i did it, now i never have to wonder what it would have been like. 

Rock on dude

17. thank you lol

18. thanks man England is actually one of the places that I wanna visit also once I can

19. Do it now while you're young.

I did something similar in the early 90's and it taught me heaps about myself and built a lot of confidence in overcoming everything about being entirely alone in a new place with only a few hundred in my pocket and needing immediate housing and a job.

20. Mind me asking how that turned out with the immediate housing and job part?