Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Crazy idea for stealth smoking

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Borborygmus, Aug 5, 2012.

1. So crazy it just might work.:smoke: What if, you got an air tight, water proof tube, and took a hoot in the bathroom, then blew it into the water, or even into like a bucket of water. If you blew it into the water in the toilet, you could then flush the toilet, or maybe just a bucket of water would help reduce the odor?? Maybe a different liquid would work bettter?? Maybe it would help, and you could use a regular sploof then put it in water to make your sploof even better??

Probly not though haha, probably just a dumb highdea:smoke:

2. You ever fart in the bathtub?

3. I blow all of my hits into maple syrup, and then i eat pancakes.

4. Blowing into water creates bubbles. Bubbles float

/Highidea

5. Maybe blow it in as you're flushing the toilet, and the smoke would go down:confused_2:

6. Only one way to find out!

7. You can't flush air. Lol

8. I'm sure some air gets in there when you flush.

I think there are better ways though.

9. Its like a bong so no

10. [quote name='"StarKist"']Its like a bong so no[/quote]

K so a bong filters the smoke, would a bucket filter it wAy more, to absorb the smell?

11. Ever try blowing into something with no opening at the end?

12. do u have a window and a small fan?

13. It always pisses me off when i see noobs on grasscity talking about how to hide to smell from their parents. If you live with your parents step outside and smoke u fucking noobs.

14. i think a vape might be a bit easier in the long and short run lol

15. sometimes i poke holes in my sandwiches so i can put my joint in there, and smoke and eat at the same time

16. get a ballon...blow all the smoke into it and tie it up.

17. [quote name='"thatrooper515"']You ever fart in the bathtub?[/quote]

Omfg. Lmao. Real talk I love that smell.

18. Lol I don't smoke at home when my parents are home, and when they aren't home I go outside. I just thought it might work for people that do have to hide it. I'm sorry that you got so upset though, have a hoot n chilll