crazy how things work out....

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by GillyTHEkid, Jun 23, 2011.

1. whats up blades, i got a interesting story for you..

so my buddy threw down at his house and i rolled over there looking forward to meeting up with old friends from high school(been about 2 years since ive seen all them). so i was doing the usual, saying whats up and mingling.

as im talking to my friend this girl comes up and says hi to him and introduces herself to me. definetly seemed like a cool girl but i didnt think much of it because the dude next to us seemed like he was trying to spit game so i left it alone.

well later in the night, my buddies and i were about to head inside but the same girl comes up and starts talking to me. it was weird but awesome at the same time? cuz we just connected and it was so easy to talk to her and talked at the same spot for about a hour..

her friend gets to drunk so shes taken home and i end up talking this girl home. its a good 15 minute walk but it fun spending time with her. from what she was saying it sounded like shes never really been treated right .

we exchange numbers and right before she went inside we hugged and i leaned in we kissed real quick on the lips. this was crazy cuz ive never been able to do that with a girl i first met. i then get a text from her telling me to walk safe blah blah

we are planning on hanging out tonight at the park so im looking forward to that but all day today ive been like "damn how the hell did this happen".

what do you guys make out of all this? shes honestly not the kind of girl youd see me with but shes so down to earth and real so i wanna jus go with the flow. my friend said that she prolly wants a guy thats safe and nice which i tend to be i guess :cool:

as always :smoke:

2. Go in blindly and see where it goes ;)

3. fuck her on a bench.

4. keep a condom on you and have fun