crazy homeless man

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by imnotcleam, Sep 27, 2009.

1. so me and my friend were in atlanta in some ally about to take a hit from my friends new pipe and we had this huge crack rock so we light up and all of a sudden we see some homeless guy pissing about 30 feet away and we cant stop laughing and my friend always has to yell something smart so he says "nice bush asshole" and i was like ohhh godd all of a sudden he comes up cussing at us threatening to beat our asses my friend was trying to act all bad and shit and then the guy pulls out a fucking knife and threatens to stab us and of course we takeoff and go into some gas station to chill and then 30 minutes later we see the same homeless guy outside trying to open car doors the owner calls the cops and they pull up and the guy takes off with like 4 cops chasing him and he gets about a block before the cops taze the hell out of him and he gets arrested!
    one of the craziest nights for me

2. crack is so cool man i wish i was you

3. I think you imagined this.

This is why crack is whack.

4. Stopped reading after you said you were tooting crack

5. nah man i know what i saw wish i had some crack right now fuckkkk

6. #6 pinball wizard, Sep 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2009
    -rep for low quality trolling attempt.

*edit* lulz at your pathetic attempt to neg rep me. You have no rep because you're a troll, so you can't take rep.

7. Crack? hmmmmmmm....

8. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAa

9. dude GRASScity..not FUCKUPMYLIFEcity....crack aint cool man

10. Who's the crazy one...The homeless guy taking a piss or the dude smoking crack? HMMMMM...

11. YO ALL U MOFUCKKAS LOOKKIN DOWNN ON CRAKC SHULD GRO TEH FUCK UP THERS NOHTING RONG WIT CRAKC. FO SHO

I love this forum.

12. We can clearly tell there is by your spelling.

13. Ya I had to reread the we had crack part like 5 times before I believed what I saw.

They must be trolling crack heads don't buy computers, just more crack.

14. You, sir, fail. Way to spot sarcasm buddy :wave:

15. I love this forum. :D