1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

crazy high experience

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TimToke, Apr 11, 2018.

1. I'm not an experienced smoker by any means(started just a few weeks ago), but it just totally caught me by surprise just how high I could actually get, so I'd like to tell you guys about it.

Just after I finished smoking a bowl of really dank weed, I lay down on my bed. At first, it hit me like any other high. Super relaxed and just a general chill high experience.

All of a sudden, it started to REALLY hit me. I was transported to a completely new reality, it was incredibly soothing, very very dreamlike and surreal. I knew where I was and what was happening, but at the same time, I didn't feel like I was in my room at all. A thunderstorm started outside(don't know if it was real or if I imagined it) and I was convinced I was on a ship in the middle of the Atlantic. I felt the room tilt forwards, backwards, sideways and heard the waves splashing against my windows. My entire body started shaking uncontrollably, which was probably the thunder getting me a bit anxious(I was on a ship in the Atlantic during a thunderstorm!). As time progressed, the twitching became worse and worse and my heart felt like a motor that was spinning like crazy(at this point, I think I was having a small panic attack). I thought my body would explode eventually and that I actually might have to go to the hospital, even though I knew very well before starting that I would be totally fine. Lucky for me, I put on some random chill music from youtube, my muscles slowly calmed down and eventually started melting. I think 10 minutes in, I thought my muscles were twitching again, but I quickly realized they were actually vibrating to the music. The best way to describe it is that every muscle in my body was a string that embodied the entire composition. It started out with only my muscles, but eventually every single atom in my body was vibrating. It felt like I was listening to music for hours when the music stopped for a few minutes, and I thought I broke time or something, because it felt like everything around me just froze. I eventually came back to reality(even though I was still pretty high), so I just chilled for a while, watching a few episodes of house of cards and eventually passed out.

Overall this trip was pretty amazing and intense, I've heard about people having these trippy experiences, but I never thought it would feel so real. I always felt more imaginative when high, but never have I come to a point where I was actually convinced reality had changed. Now I have a few questions regarding my experience.

From a scale of 1 to 10, how high do you guys figure I was?

Any ideas on what to do when getting panic attacks? The beginning of the trip I was really concerned that I wouldn't be able to control the anxiety and getting rid of this feeling took a lot of effort.

2. "Any ideas on what to do when getting panic attacks? The beginning of the trip I was really concerned that I wouldn't be able to control the anxiety and getting rid of this feeling took a lot of effort."

Exactly what you did that time - relax, because you know things will be cool.
    How old are you?

:smoke:

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Highest Ive ever got was the first time smoking in my adult life as a kid it was eh. But that first time as an adult I was so high it was like I was having mini blackouts as if everyone second or so everything would just go black and no I wasn't blinking.. I just had no tolerance because I hadnt smoked in years and went through two bunts back to back in an hour. Now I dont even really get high and I smoke weed thats way stronger. You're not smoking before school are you?

4. upload_2018-4-11_12-50-44.jpeg
    LMAO if it get a little heavy why that all part of the fun.
    BNW

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. @ICGreen
    I'm 20 and have been smoking since I was 17. It did turn out totally awesome in the end, best high I've ever had by far. I just wish there were a good way to really calm my nerves, because if the entire high were like the first few minutes, I think I would've called an ambulance and obviously I wouldn't want to go through the hassle.

6. What the hell the kids on these days...

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Dunno, but I'm very thankful for it lol

Might be important to add that I do live in Holland though, quality is pretty good because of competition

• Like Like x 1
  8. @TimToke - I’m guessing you may have been smoking a Sativa variety - what you experienced is much more prevalent with a true old school Sativa than with an Indica or cross.

Of course I’m just guessing here but do you remember what type of herb you were using?

J

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. #9 TimToke, Apr 16, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
    Actually, it was white widow, which I was told at least was a pretty well balanced strain(the quality is really good though). To be fair my tokerance is ridiculously low.

Now I want to know what happens when I smoke the gram amnesia I got lying around lol

10. I know the perfect way to find out... lol

J

• Like Like x 1

Grasscity Deals Near You