Crazy Halloween Weekend...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Chemist216, Nov 2, 2008.

1. Now I know that there is already an "official" thread about Halloween, but I just figured this weekend deserved it's own thread...

-Weds.
    Pretty much unrelated to Halloween, but there was a free Jay-Z concert in Cleveland, Ohio in support of Barack Obama hosted by Lebron James. At the last minute I wound up getting tickets and went to the Q and pretty much got right in. That was the first time I had seen Jay, and it was an incredible show! I figured since it was a free show, he was going to do a few songs and then bounce. But I was completely wrong about that. He did an entire set. All of his hits, classics, remixes, new shit, etc... Besides Memphis Bleek, no one was with him though. It was still a great show though, and Lebron was onstage the whole time jammin out. Great show. There were a few after parties downtown, but they were too crowded to get in so we just went to a bar and had a few beers.

-Thurs.
    There was a Halloween party at a bar right down the street from my house where a few people were at so I decided to go there Thursday night. I was dressed up as a ninja, but it kind of just looked like a grim reaper (think Death from Family Guy with a samurai sword). It just had a black hood and a black long robe basically. Whatever, I had it laying around my house from years back, so it was just somethin to rock. some good notible costumes from that night were an uncanny Jay and Silent Bob, Hulk Hogan (Speedo and all, kinda gross) a Teenwolf, and my one dude was Hall and Oats. Yep, Hall And Oats. Half of his costume was khakis, blond hair and a button up, and the other half was a black fro wig, jeans and half a mustache. Sewn together. It was great. Nothing really crazy happened that night though. We partied all night and I ended up goin to my one buddies house and drinking and burnin all night. Didn't get home until like 6.

-Fri.
    Now last night was a blast. I worked and got out at around 8:00. Went home grabbed my Ninja coustume, and headed to my dude's house. Got there and started the night with shots of Patron and a few bubblers. Hung out for a while and then headed down the street to a house party. My dude was Dj'ing there, playin all the classics. When I got there, there was just a few people there. People just started pouring in and before I knew it, it was a party! I was walking through a hallway, and I felt someone take my sword out, and I turned around and it was just a blur of people, so someone jacked me for my sword! I know, what kind of ninja am I to just let someone snatch my sword? Well I made peace with the fact that I am just a drunk kid with a black robe on and kept it moving. Won a game of Beer Pong, jammed out hard to some Tribe, Dilla, Big, Mobb Deep, Jaylib etc... And then Dillla "Fuck The Police" came on and we were all goin hard when, wouldn't you know it, the police showed up. We dipped cause there was other shit to do, but I heard from a man that the cops heard "Fuck The Police" from outside and told them to "turn their shitty music down" lol. Irony at it's finest.

Then we went to this party that was supposed to be jumpin. By the time we found it, we ended up making our way down to the basement, taxed the keg for 1 or 2 cups, and then bounced. That place was dead, I guess it was worth it though for the cups of Honey Brown. It was kind of laid back there though, not really goin too hard.

Then we headed down to the Case campus. Now I had never partied at Case before, because it's not really a college town setting, but last night, damn that shit was jumpin! It was just like a Kent, Akron or OSU party. A few houses connected with four kegs and people everywhere. I was pretty hammered by the time I got there, and just kept it goin. Now, I'm standing around the keg and my dude is filling up his cup, when the dude that lived at the house came barging through like, "this is my house!" and snatched the keg nozzle from my dude, and it hit me in the eye and my contact popped out!! Now anyone that wears contacts knows that this is tragically epic. Especially because we were outside standing in mud, and I knew I wouldn't be able to find it on the ground. So I'm thinking of what to do, when I brush my hand against my sleeve, and there is my fucking contact right there on my sleeve, completely unharmed! So I popped it back in and kept on jammin.

There was a live band downstairs in the basement so I went down to check them out. They were doing all Tom Petty songs, whcih was alright, but the funny thing was that the dude who knocked out my contact was the singer/guitarist! lol. So I went back upstairs and I was rubbing my eye when guess what happens. Yep. My contact falls out again! now I caught it and went to the bathroom to put it in. Great. the only light in the bathroom is a damn black light! So I went to the kitchen so I could see better, and I dropped my contact on the dirty ass floor! So now I am just looking like a fool, with my cellphone light scanning the ground for my contact! I was screwed. Even if i found it, the floor was so dirty. Then this dude I didn't know came over and asked what I was doing. I told him and he helped me look for it. Sure enough, this dude finds it! Hell Yeah! So I thanked that dude profusely, washed off my contact, and popped it back in! Two times in a row? crazy fate, right? Well then I had a few more beers, smoked some, danced with a couple girls, and just partied! I ended up catching a ride with someone and got home around 3. I was definitely trying to stay, but I had to work all day today (which was still pretty rough) so I did the responsible thing right?

All in all, I had a great time this weekend. I know it's still technically the weekend, but I had to lay low tonight. Work all day tomorrow too. It was funny too, cause I usually go to the Halloween parties that go down the last Saturday of October in Kent every year, but this year I didn't end up going. And I love Halloween. So just when i thought I wasn't gonna be doing anything Halloween related this year, I had a sick ass three days. The best thing about it was that all three nights I was with different groups of people. So that made it all the more random and fun. Good lookin if you read it all!

-Peace