Crazy Halloween Story *late

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MrGravityBong, Dec 20, 2012.

1. I know this i late but its one of the more surprising moments ive had in my stoner career. So this is my last year of high-school (im 18) and obviously i go baked as shit on halloween to celebrate. First hour is good and then i remember we have some kind of speaker coming in to second hour, which is AP Psychology. So i walk into class still very much stoned and i see this... [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkKWApOAG2g&feature=player_detailpage]Conjoined Twins, Abby & Brittany Hensel turn 16 - YouTube[/ame]

Basically at first i thought maybe it was a halloween costume but no its real. They actually were one of the most interesting presentations ive ever been to but it also tripped me so much :smoking::smoking:

2. the last line...
    "the best thing about being conjoined twins is theres always someone there to talk to...and you're never alone."

honestly, that sounds like the worst part about being conjoined twins. I think about how I can sit here right now completely baked on my own, comfortable with my owns thoughts and just in sync with myself chillin like a villain, but if I had another head attached to me it would not be chillin

3. What if one smoked weed?

4. 2 girls 1 pussy

5. It would suck being conjoined, no privacy and you're forced to like the other person sharing you're body. It'd be cool to bang a hot girl with two heads though! Your chances of getting head doubles, and it's a lot easier to have a threeway with twins :D

6. I dont think i would be able to have sex with them lol it would freak me out to much :rolleyes:

7. ^What if one wanted to have sex and the other one didn't?

Could it be considered rape?!

8. It's only rape if they both say no, and that's just plain science.

9. I think it's ignorant to say it would suck to be a conjoined twin because of the lack of solitude. For all you know, having someone there all the time could be amazing. You couldn't hide anything from them and vice versa. None of us know how that feels.

If you were to actually attempt seeing their perspective, you might think it would suck because of how much you stand out to people. Almost never treated normally, because nobody knows how to treat a conjoined twin. There are probably lots of awkward moments when someone doesn't know who to speak to, or how to account for their actions, or differentiate between them.

10. True, I didn't mean it that literally and there is always a different perspective overlooked. If everyone in the world was a conjoined twin normally with the opposite being the disease, they would assume the people with only one head were going to be anti-social and have anxiety among other things. Two heads would have pros and cons, it's just weird to think about it because of society's image and majority look. This probably would make more sense typing if I didn't just finish smoking lol, hell yeah.