Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Crazy!!! Had to go to e.r.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sk8er426, Dec 14, 2008.

1. ight so this is the story

me and my friends had been chillen all day smoking throughout the day normal you know a bowl pack every 4 hours or so and then at the end of the day we went to my friends house and i took 1 hit of his bong.

5-10 min later i started to play halo and i started to feel really dizzy and everything felt weird and i couldnt concentrate and i thought wow i most be really really high

but then things went downhill.

it got so bad that i had to lie down and i just sorta pass out on his couch

i layed there for a good 20 min and i didnt wanna open my eyes cause it felt like everytime i saw sumthing and then i closed my eyes what i saw didnt even happen. almost like when i saw it it happened days ago when really it just happened a second ago.

my friends trye dto wake me but i couldnt move. i could hear them and feel them poking me and telling me i gotta get up but i just couldnt. and when they opened my eyes i could see them but i couldnt open my own eyes i couldnt move any part of my body. i couldnt speak or do anything but i was there the whole time. i rememeber everything. i could hear everything they were sayng.

i kept telling myself in my head that i must be dead cuase that was the only way i could explain what was going on.

the ambulance ended up coming and i started to come to when i was in there jsut berely. i could berely open my eye s and speak.

then finally i woke up in the er and i was just extremely stoned...
    they couldnt explain what could have caused it and neither could i.

the weed was not laced either cause my friends smoked it and they were fine.

the only thing that i could think of is that im on xanax and zoloft for aniexty and that maybee i just had to much pot mixed with that causing me to shut down.

this was really wierd and if anybody else has this i would love to know.!

peace.

2. i dont think it has to do with your xanax because ive taken alot of xanex and smoked alot of pot and i was fucked up but fine... and yeah that has happened to me a few years back and it freaked me out enough to quit for a while. but sounds like you just got really really stoned.

3. #3 Swirl, Dec 14, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2008

Do you get mood swings with Zoloft? I know 50mg of it is powerful. i dont know about the other drug.

I would have to guess it was due to your other two drugs. zoloft is hella strong (50mg).

Sounds like your nervous system broke down. that happens when you overdose with zoloft.
    Plus dont think the pills you took a day or two ago is out of your body. some pills cant be taking until after a two week withdraw so maybe all that smoking affected it.
    BUT WHO KNOWS! :)

LOL MariettaMan

4. Sounds like you were raped by Maryjane

5. I bet that killed the experience for your buddies...and it's called getting really fucking baked...who was the dip that called 911 hhaha

6. Thats what i was wondering.. how fucking stupid are you that you got high and called 911??? what did you say?"i'm really high, can you come save me"

7. naww dude i was litterely incapacitated

likei couldnt speak or move or anything

it must of been just an effect of zoloft with pot becuase ive been on 1 and a half zoloft for a while and it has never done shit like that to me

8. Hahaha yeah, I guess it's good they called but I would never end up calling 911 just because one of my friends was passing out and not responding after a day of smoking. The next day, that's a different story, but it's prettymuch expected that you'll be sleeping after what you'd been up to.

9. It still could have been laced, but because you were on xanax and zoloft it may have done something else to you

10. i think you smoked a little too much that day mixed with other drugs. drugs often have a synergistic effect

11. This happens about 75% of the time when i'm high.

And as for whoever called the ambulance then that's sort of morally right because I mean what if it wasn't even anything to do with the drugs and something happened to him and he died because they didnt call the ambulance or something, then those kids would be held responsible...its some law that you dont do anything for something you could have helped like if some kid is drowning in a lake and someone over 18 that is physically able to swim sees them and doesn't go help they can get arrested/sued for that.

12. man yea. that is intense anyway i know how you feel. i had something similar happen on lsd with salvia once. Can say I wouldnt never called 911 but i think overkill in your case.

13. I had a similar sort of experience in the shower once. I was showering and was getting up to the peak of the high. I closed my eyes and I was having closed eyed visuals, I couldn't open my eyes and I couldn't open my mouth. I just waited a minute or two and it passed. I was just really stoned because I had been on a 1 month T-break. I think you were just really stoned, then became too paranoid to move. I personally loved the feeling.

14. yeah i hear what all you guys are saying.

like i was afraid to open my eyes

and i thought i was dead because i couldnt move my body or i didnt want to but i could still hear everything and like my friends mom tickled me and i would move like my reflexes would still work

i think i just over did it and overwhelmed myself

im just gonna take a lonnggg break from weed and if i do start again no do it so much.

15. I wouldnt let one bad experience with weed stop you from enjoying it. I've gotten so dizzy i couldnt open my eyes, then i felt like i was gunna puke and then did. Its happen to me twice and i still smoke daily. Just learn from your mistake (which was smoking too much mixed with 2 other drugs) and keep on toking up bro.

I think the 911 call was a little extreme, i would have waited a few hours atleast before i even consitered it. Then if you were still non responsive, i'de call the rescue squad.

16. I take 150mg of Zoloft and I've never had anything this bad happen to me, although I have had series of unbearable panic attacks from smoking too much.

17. yeah i def no now my limits and shit

i just wanna take a break cause my parents

like seeing them cry cause they were so worried just killed me and to like start smoking right away would just kill them so im gonna take a little while off

btw i also puked three times during that pass out time...

18. Is it possible that you had really low blood sugar that day?

What had you eatten?

19. i doubt its the zoloft, i used to take a 200mg zoloft every morning, and the bud never affected me like that

20. yeah i think the cause was loss of oxygen to the brain just causing me to loose almost full concsuiness

becuase as soon as i waas loaded in the ampulance and they but oxgen in my nose i started to come to