Crazy girl

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by toxicfumes, May 12, 2011.

1. I would of giggled.
    Just flat out giggle fit my ass of.

2. #42 weednotcrack, May 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2011
    yeah man,it's immature to be having sex with people left and right with out getting to know them first.what if you got her pregnant than later you find out she's a total bitch and isn't the girl for you,now you got a shitty wife and child. save that shit for marriage ,sir,save that shit for marriage :D

3. I know this is totally of topic but this guy types like poet. It's amazing.

4. i wanna know what was going through HER mind whilst the whole thing went down, like wtf was she thinking? "hmm lemme just rub one out while hes not looking...."

5. What movie were you guys watching? Lol

Next time your chillin with her grab a blanket, put it over yourself and start wacking it. Maybe she'll get the hint and join in!

6. Funny, but

OP I think you did the right thing and left, because that's just an all around awkward situation to be in..

if a guy just started beating his junk next to me, I would be creeped the fuck out and dip.

7. Honestly, the only way to settle it is to wack off right next to her.

8. oh i AM a poet
    thanks for noticing :D

9. #50 Captainbasch420, May 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Its not necessarily an invite.
    She could of thought he wouldnt notice her.
    Maybe she was turned on by the fact that she could get caught at any minute.

People are ignorant.
    "OMGZ SHE TOUCHED JAYJAY. SHE WANTS COCK."
    dont ya think if she wanted cock, she would of made a more obvious move on him? Like i dont know, touching his dick?
    Maybe she is a lesbian and was thinking about a chick in the movie?