Crazy gf's ex...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by BlueD, Feb 16, 2012.

1. Hey, GC and my fellow blades,, I have a predicament today.

Well it all started yesterday afternoon, when my gf got off of work. I go to pick her up and take her back to her casa. While driving to her house she mentions that her crazy ex-boyfriend is talking shit behind her back. She finds this out through a mutual friend, who is txting the crazy ex bf.

Anyway, this ex bf is supposedly txting this mutual friend that my gf keeps txting him, and won't get off his nuts. That she is still in love with him. he keeps saying she brings me around him to make him jealous, which isnt the case at all. This guy keeps showing up at places my gf and I go to.

Totally fucking false, cat

First, this prick was manipulating my girlfriend, making her feel like shit and guilty about nothing. Second, the guy doesnt care for her at all; he even said it to her when she, and another ex gf of this guy, found out that he was lying to both of their faces. Third, he abused my gf emotionally and physically.

Also, on a side note, this dude isn't doing much with his life. All he does is work at some minimum wage job full-time, party, smoke herb 24/7, and fight his roommates.

So this morning i txt my gf goodmorning and what not, and i ask how her day is going. She replies, "Well, not so good. Im being honest I talked with, exbf, last night to try to settled it, and things went lil bad on my stupid part."

My first thought is why, because there isn't anything to settle. He treated you like shit and youre trying to settle it still? Like i know my gf thinks this guy has a good heart, but i personally don't. To be honest, I feel that this guy is just plain bad. He's FUCKIN crazy

My question doesn't concern my gfs commitment to me. I know she loves me, and that she would never go back to the dude. My questions really is: why did she even try to resolve it? Obviously this dude doesnt care about women's feelings; he just treats them like objects and tries to manipulate them. I can see it, but why cant she?

Another thang: I've thought about confronting the guy about it, except im fearful of my life. let me explain, i fear that when i do go talk to him the thing will get heated between us. And that when the matter starts escalating, he'll stab me. NO JOKE. He'll stab me. Even my gf told me that he wouldnt hesitate to stab me, because he is crazy and always carries a blade with him. (He is into insane clown posse, go figure)!

HELP BLADES

2. This thread reeks of a three way

3. jus stop talking to him?

4. sounds like your girl is kinda dumb.

5. time for a new bitch

6. Why the fuck do girls always wanna settle shit aha. My girlfriend had an ex into her for awhile while we were dating and she was like creeped out and wanted nothing of it. So I told her "tell him to fuck off." She then tells me two days later "ohhh we talked about it and worked shit out and I let him know its not gonna happen."

Why do you need to be nice about it? He's going after our relationship, and you "have a talk about it"? Tell that dude to fuck off.

I recommend you tell your girlfriend that being civil about it and trying to settle it makes it sound like you don't wanna hurt his feelings or some shit, which sounds pretty shady. Like she still has feelings for him deep down or something.

7. She tried to resolve it because she wants the drama to stop. I know how it feels.

My ex still harasses me and my boyfriend (of a year and half) to this day. He went as far as going into my boyfriend's work, knocking shit off the counters and calling him a little bitch because he wouldn't fight him.

I messaged him last week to make sure if we see him in public he'll just ignore us instead of causing a scene. My boyfriend still doesn't understand why i did it, but it's so i don't have to be afraid of bullshit everytime i leave my house to go to the places i enjoy. I'm tired of skipping out on things because i'm afraid he'll be there.

Just let her try to take care of it, if it doesn't work, then you can try to handle it.

8. Telling him to fuck off will not do anything but piss him off more. Believe it or not, we try to be civil to put water on the fire and maybe smooth things over enough that we can have a successful relationship with our new boyfriends.

Not all girls love drama, some of us just want it to stop.

The fact that she told the OP about it makes it NOT shady. He's aware that she talked to him, he's aware she wants him to stop. That doesn't mean she has feelings still, she's just sick of the bullshit.

You guys have no idea what it's like to have a psycho ex boyfriend. You only have psycho ex girlfriends which pales in comparison. Guys will try to fight the new boyfriend and make life hell, whereas girls will just do sneaky stuff and talk shit about your new girl.

9. [quote name='GirlyS']She tried to resolve it because she wants the drama to stop. I know how it feels.

My ex still harasses me and my boyfriend (of a year and half) to this day. He went as far as going into my boyfriend's work, knocking shit off the counters and calling him a little bitch because he wouldn't fight him.

I messaged him last week to make sure if we see him in public he'll just ignore us instead of causing a scene. My boyfriend still doesn't understand why i did it, but it's so i don't have to be afraid of bullshit everytime i leave my house to go to the places i enjoy. I'm tired of skipping out on things because i'm afraid he'll be there.

Thank you for the input. This totally seems like what she is going through right now. I just thought she was hella dumb for trying to resolve; i figured she could just ignore the guy. But this fool cant be ignored, he's a fuckin psycho.

I guess her and another ex (that's also being harrassed) tried resolvin it last night, because these girls are fearful for their saftey. Well, it didnt go well at all, and pretty much when the guy was confronted he denied everything, got angry, and became a bitch.

Im just going to support my girl, portect her, and help her through this shit.

Im not going to fight the dude. But if he tries to even touch my gf he's getting knocked out, even before he tries to pull anything.

10. lol your girls ex is a juggalo.

11. [quote name='"wondershowzen"']time for a new bitch[/quote]

I spit my drink out when I read this. Damn you. Lol except I read it in a Chris rock voice!

12. Hell yes. TWO of my exes have been persistent with me since I started dating my current boyfriend. He doesn't understand why I don't just tell them to fuck off. We always try to go the bitchy rout at least once and realize it got us absolutely no where, and made things worse.

I've found that just not talking to them back at all makes it happen less. It still happens every once in a while. One of them in particular has actively tried to fight and start shit with my boyfriend.

Guys hang onto that shit for so long after we're over it. A random ex might call you up 5 years after a breakup, when most women would be over it already.