crazy, fun things you do while stoned?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BluntSmoker33, Apr 16, 2015.

1. I was just curious as too all sorts of things people do while they are stoned? Me and my friends usually all sit around and pitch in and roll usually 1 big ass joint and 1 big ass blunt and then we go into the woods and find the best looking tree or rock we can find and climb all the way up it and then smoke. Its just so fun having to keep your balance and having such a nice peaceful view when you smoke. Then we usually end up climbing all sorts of shit while we are high or playing football or basketball. Im much more active stoned than i am sober lol. 

2. Lay in bed staring at a wall hoping somebody will text or call...

3. Me and friends usually play soccer. Yesterday we were trying to get snow cones.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. I usually watch videos (YouTube, Netflix, DVDs) and eat junk.
    Once I listened to music with a friend and couldn't stop dancing and singing. Then we watched videos and ate.

5. i like making and flying paper airplanes. sometimes we buy balsa wood kits and make monstrous Frankenstein flying machines. but making paper airplanes is definitely a lot more fun. i have a bunch of books on them and what not.

for an amazing time, collect the following and get your ass to a near by park. a doobie of the kind, paper, paper clips, a penny or two and some scotch tape. this can make for an awesome 3 or 4 hours. a stapler works in a pinch but it doesn't allow you to move the ballast with out trying to get the little buggers out. 

the first time you make an airplane that flies up up and away, never to be seen again is an amazing moment of euphoria. just something about the paper airplane, so fragile and delicate, flying away to the sunset and beyond. almost romantic in a way. [​IMG]