Crazy fucking pitbull attacked me... Got lucky

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Metridixal, Aug 24, 2011.

1. So I hadn't been at my friends house for awhile and when I got here he had this new big ass pitbull. I went to my friend's house and he had a new pitbull from the pound as soon as i got there it hated me n barked constantly n snapped at me, then like 2 hours later it jumps at me and its mouth goes around my wrist and it chomps enough to mark but not bleed i grabbed this metal pipe and almost beat its head in...

It could have easily killed me, why did it do this? Why didnt it bite my artery?

2. it got a sniff of the weed and lost its mind, much like humans who consume it.

3. Wow calm down, don't blame it on the breed of dog. I have a pitbull and he is the best dog you can ask for. The problem is that he got the dog from a pound and didn't raise it from being a puppy.

Pitbulls are usually more violent it is just something in them, and after all you were in its house

4. you repeated the same thing twice..

anyway consider yourself lucky, these motherfuckers could kill someone with a neck bite

5. Kick em in the balls next time (assuming it's a male)

6. Pitbulls are generally fucked up idk why anyone would want one over another breed... My friend has a pitbull that killed his cats and other dogs.

7. Maybe you reminded the dog of someone who use to abuse it.

8. any time you bring a dog into a new home you need to be prepared to invest some serious time. When getting a dog from an SPCA there is less time needed to be put then say with a puppy but, there neeeds to be alot of bonding activity.

the dog needs time to know that you wont leave him the same way someone else did.

i got my dog from the local SPCA 2yrs ago and i 100% wanted this dog i put serious time in early with walks and fetch and now he pays more attention to me then my mom or brother

he gives me his real attention unlike my mom who has attention from always beeing the one to feed him lol.