Crazy Fucking Day at the Dealers house

Discussion in 'General' started by xXMelkorXx, Sep 25, 2007.

1. Alright, so I go to my dealers house today, round 11 this morning. Now, my guy and his girl have a very turbulent relationship, violent. Ive been friends with this guy for quite some time, actually Ive known both of them for quite some time. They have a kid together as well. I come in and their argueing, im not sure about what. So, Im sitting there, getting my sack, rolling a joint for him, when she freaks the FUCK OUT..grabs a big fucking blade off the table and stabs straight down into his sholder!! I am in shock, she pulls it out quickly to stab him again, after that I jumped up and pulled her of him, then she tries to stab ME! So, I reacted just like I normally do. When she swung the knife at my stomach, I grabbed her arm, twisted it around mine, and snapped her elbow out of place.

I grab the knife, and rushed to J. Hes bleeding pretty bad. Im calling the cops, as Im trying to plug a vien that she got through. Anyways, the cops and the ambulance are on their way,J's face is going pale from him losing so much blood. krissy is balling her eyes out holding her dangling arm. I didnt feel bad then, but I do now. Anyways, J tells me to grab his shit, his son to take to his sisters house, and Im like no way, if I take my hand off your vein you could FUCKING DIE!

God..I dont want to even type this, tears are falling on my keyboard, Im so freaked out and sad, and scared all at the same time.

But, he looks at me and says, "If you ever loved me as a brother, you will get this stuff out of here, get my son out of here. I trust you with it all man."

So, I grab this big huge storage box that is full of weed, blow, and X, throw it in my trunk, grab Zach, and rush to his sisters house, who lives a street down from me. Anyways, J is in ICU right now, they think he will be okay though, at least that is what his sister is telling me.

Please pray for him guys, or send positive vibes this way. He doesnt deserve to die like this.

2. That's terrible man. I sincerely hope everything works out ok.

3. Holy crap! He gets all of my well-wishes.

4. Crazy fucking day is right bro.

Good on ya for helping him out, god knows what would've happened if you weren't there. Best of luck to your friend.

5. Well..more news..his girlfriend has major ligament damage in her elbow, and is going to need surgery.

Fuck..now I feel so fucking worse.

6. Holy shit. You did the right thing though man, either her arm or you getting stabbed.

:hello:eric:hello:

7. If I were him I'd kill that bitch.

EDIT - Burn one and relax, I'm sure you already have. :bongin:

8. really man, think about it from a different perspective. its very possible you saved someones life and your own. your a hero to me g. +rep for taking action and disabling the attacker

9. the fact you opted not to use lethal force, impresses me. It takes a well balanced head to stop an attacker without killing them.

10. no shit....there are 3 out of 3 ppl alive instead of just one...u or her...look at it that way....u disabled her arm but saved her life really

11. That chick was trying to kill you like shit,I would'nt know what I would do if I was in your shoe's.

+rep for only breaking her arm....and just to let you know I would feel bad too,so don't feel too bad...

12. I've been in situations like that. Drugs can really mess up the mind. I'll pray for him and you shouldn't feel bad about the girl with elbow surgery. She could of killed your friend!

13. that sucks.

dont even feel bad about fucking up his girl's arm ... you had to protect yourself and your home boy.

14. Props to you for being a man, stepping up and dealing with the situation in the best way possible.

15. My thoughts are with you and your friend. Hope he will be alright

- be easy

16. Wow, You handled that situation pretty damn well if you ask me. Thats some scary shit. I hope everything works out for everyone involved, especially their young child.

keep us updated.

17. Wow, that sucks man, i'll make sure to spark one for your boy. I hope he gets better soon.

18. Dam thats some crazy shit. Yeah you handled it really well. I don't think I would have handled it quite as well if some crazy bitch tryed to stab me.

19. sounds fucking insane man

but I'm sure he'll pull through massive blood loss isn't really that bad once you're ass is laid up

it'll take time to get him back to normal but once they've stopped the bleeding pumped blood in and set him up on the proper IVs it's just a matter of time before things heal

besides all that since she did stab his ass and you helped keep shit off his back and judging by her reaction she was probably coked up or crashing from a coke binge he'll get the kid no problem if he sobers up and presses charges on her ass

you don't want some crazy fuck willing to stab anyone who touches them around some innocent kid

20. You handled it the right way. Given the situation, numerous scenerios could have happened. Even if you would have pile drived the freaky bitch headfirst and broke her neck, you still would have been justified. Glad you didn't. Don't sweat it dude. You were in the right.

I would like to point out that you mentioned Coke and X. That is the root of your dealers problem. MJ doesn't make people fucking crazy. Everytime chemical shit like that gets brought in, bad shit happens. 8 years ago I had a connection to some killer hydro. Still to this day, the most powerful weed I have ever smoked. It was $100 for a wet oz. You were left with 9 grms dry. Worth every penny. Operation was 1 grower, 2 distributors. 1 of them started using Coke and hooked up with a crackhead bitch. For 2 years I was smoking this killer shit, then one day the grower had to pack up everything and shut down. Crackhead bitch freaked and brought heat on the whole operation. Grower moved far far away. IMO, cocaine was the reason for me and many fellow stoners loss.