Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Crazy experiment, would this work?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Cannabis_Cactus, Jan 16, 2014.

1. Crazy question for edibles.

1g firecracker recipe

- chunky coconut oil
    - vegetable oil
    - 1g of trainwreck

could I make a firecracker with this?
    Sure it doesn't have any peanut butter or nutella, but I see plenty of oil (the chunky coconut oil would act like the peanut butter or nutella spread)
    Can I just throw this homie in the oven at the right temps and be good to go?

(yes it would taste like 40yr old pickles)

2. Coconut oil has a very high saturated fat rate (80%+) so the THC would be soluble, It would all come down to the method of cooking it.

You can only try I guess, if you want to risk that 1g go for it, I would be very interested to hear the results.

Goodluck!

3. Bump for any other ideas here?

I'll be absolutely sure to post my results back here.
    It's going to taste awful, but I am curious to try it haha. It's all I have atm!

4. too much for the first time, imo 
    1/2 that if its dank Trainwreck

coconut oil works fine jus dont go over board and use too much  .... 320F @ 20 mins    check in 15 to make sure its not burnt

fun times ahoy