Crazy Experiences while High

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by CDPXxxR3DN3CK, Dec 2, 2013.

1. I was over at my dealers house last night smoking weed. We were smoking out of one of my friend's bongs. This bong is the best bong I have ever smoked out of. It has multiple percs and takes the smoothest hits ever. We started out just smoking a little bit, but we never stopped taking hits. The bong would run out and we would just pack more, and more weed into it. We smoked out of my dealers chillum and his bong. Everyone was baked beyond belief and it was pretty awesome. 

About an hour into smoking I realized I was super baked. I was going on some of the most epic trips that I have ever been on. I was floating in my chair and shooting lasers at my friends. I remember laying back and massaging my own back by moving my shoulders in such a way that it felt like air bubbles were running up and down my back. Then I started feeling my back crack like a concrete road being pressed together and breaking at different points. I was very relaxed and I loved it. 

My friend who has the good bong does this crazy thing where he puts people into boxes. He waves his hands in front of their faces and makes them go crazy. I like it when he does this, I blank out and wake up either on the floor or layed out across a sofa. This time he did it I went crazy. I awoke on the floor next to a coffee table. I had no idea what happened. According to my friends it looked like I was having a seziure. After I snapped out of that my high went through the roof. I was tripping so bad and my mind was racing. This was the beginning of one of the craziest experinces of my life. 

I was sitting back in the sofa thinking about so many things. My mind was like an encyclopedia of everything that I have ever done. I was reliving events form my past in relatime. Things were going great until my thoughts started to slow. My mind began to go blank and I was losing feeling in my legs and arms. I felt like my body was disappearing and my chest area is all there was. Then the feeling came back in my extremities and it hit my heart like a ton of bricks. I felt my heart slow down and relax, then i felt like nothing. My vision went black and I felt like I was floating, looking down at a miniature version of myself. I was trying to blow air into my own lungs. I could see what was happening but had no idea what to do. Then I blew a huge puff of air into my lungs and my eyes opened. I took a huge gasp of air and everything seemed alright. It took me a while to recover but after it was over I kinda forgot about it. 

We smoked a lot more weed until I finally decided I was done. I needed to drive home so I didnt want to be super baked when that time. I have no memory of driving home, or going to sleep. I don't remember stopping by mcdonalds or eating more food at my house. Its kinds weird.

Once I woke up in the morning I couldn't stop thinking about my experience. I feel that writing this is the best way to make myself at ease with my experience. Just wow. This experince is definately the craziest trip I have ever been on. Im not sure if I actually died or if I was just tripping that bad. Either way I am not going to stop smoking marijuana. 

Share your thoughts below...... Smoke On.