Crazy experience

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by mheat99, Jan 6, 2010.

1. Ok so I haven't wake n baked in a while but this is what happened. Ok so the night before, I only got like 2 hrs of sleep cas of some insomnia shit but watever. That morning I decided to get 2 blunts goin before my bus came.(don't have a car). So it was basically a dub split into 2 blunts with about .4 in each. Ok so I usually palm my blunts so no one can see em and this drives by mid so I had to hold it in about 5 more secs than I usually hold it. The second I exhaled, I felt the usual rush I get with weed, but this time I felt somethin else. At first, it was complete nausea so I started drinkin the cofee that had. Since it was like freezing outside my hands started to go numb. Then it hit me. With the sun in my face everythin turned black and white and I felt extremely diZzy. I codnt walk straight and neighbors like wats wrong with u cas apparently I was mumbling and grunting. I kept thinkin how da he'll am I supposed to go on the bus like this. All of a sudden I fall back in the snoww for a good 5 minutes before I'm able to get up again. Luckily my bus came 10 minutes by which then the feeling was completely gone. I know the bud wasn't laced cas I hit the roach later but didn't feel a thing.

2. weired . . .
    idk, maybe you held the hit in too long. That can cause you to throw up.

3. thats what i thought so that night when i smoked them roaches i held them in for like 10-15 seconds a hit but nothing. i think it was jus the combination of lack of sleep, the cold, and holding that shit in

4. probably just a combination of everything. oxygen deprivation has different effects

5. And they're generally bad.

6. or you just got super ripped of a fat hit. I had been smoking this one strain for a few days packing decent bowls for myself. Then one night for whatever reason i took one massive rip, choked on it and coughed a ton. Next thing i know im puking and passing out because i was too high. One hit put me out. I dont know why but it just hit me hard. It happens i wouldnt think too much of it

7. Seems like you were blitzed, when I'm blitzed, I see static when I look, and my vision is kind of greyed(like the color grey). Maybe the cofee wasn't agreeing with your stomach.

8. ya that's what i figured. i dont think it was tolerance cas i had been smoking everyday, multiple times, for the last 2 weeks and it probably wasnt the potency(they looked like low to high mids). i really think it was teh sleep deprivation; maybe my body needed rest and the weed triggered some fucked up dream reaction.