Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Crazy experience!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ddub1218, Dec 31, 2009.

1. Alright, so the other night I smoked one bowl out of my pipe (pictured below.) I have all my herb in a baggie, and from what I know it's all the exact same. So I pack it up, and get a nice toke as usual. One rip and the bowl is all ash. About 5 minutes later I start feeling the effects hard. I went into my closet to put my herb away, and next thing I know I feel the urge to lay on the ground. I close my eyes and start sorta seeing things, and when I moved my head side to side it was slowwww motionnnn. Also, I started feeling like this pulse going through my body, and when I pictured myself spinning, I did just that.

Did I just get "greened out?" Or was it "laced?"

Thanks GC [:

[​IMG]

2. You just got REALLY, really high. Enjoy it while it lasts! :)

3. more than likely it was just super dank weed
    can you post some pics of the weed?

4. Green out is when you throw up but yeah ha i guess you got real baked :smoke:

5. Wow, thanks for the quick responses! The bud is already ground up, but it's the best pic I have haha. My friends kept telling me it was laced, and I was like "nahh, it didn't smell funny or anything..."

[​IMG]

6. spinning on the ground is all?? on night when i was really baked i imiginated i was flying over a city like superman and it happened...you were just really high is all