crazy experience.

Discussion in 'General' started by CAZx7, May 1, 2008.

1. so today as i was on my home and i passed by a house that was on fire. it was early in the morning and no one was around but an old couple standing outside who were neighbors. they tell me that theres a mother with her child stuck in their without a way out and i saw them leaning out the window. i decided i would be all heroic and i went in to save them but before that i ran to a nearby restaurant and grabbed a fire extinguisher. i ran in to the house with my shirt over my face and started clearing the path in front of me. both people were upstairs and i went up there and led them out. while we were coming out the fire department came and started puttting out the fire. it was pretty intense because i was pretty blazed the whole time and i felt like i was in a movie. the lady thanked me and i just walked away as the whole situation was still going on.

2. Crazy shit man. Good thing you accomplished the task, must have felt heartwarming.
    +rep for that

3. i felt pretty good after the whole thing was over and i thought it over. i was like wtf just happened:confused: i always try to help people in need cause you never know when your gonna need some help.