Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Crazy edible situation

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by bdk2jw, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Hey guys im currently high as shit rn, and its cause I ate an edible. I ate it at like 12 and I went to bed. Then I woke up super smacked damn

2. Why would you eat it right before you were going to sleep?

Depending on some factors prepared. To be high for a while . longer

3. Lol that was crazy... Ok I will explain better. I was way too fucked to when I made this lol. I ate a little avb, not sure how much but I just got some and put it into a yogurt. I ate it at like 12 expecting to get high within an hour haha and after an hour I felt like I was kinda high but not really "there". Then it felt like I was coming down! At like 2:30 I decided I hardly felt high anymore lol so I just went to bed. Next thing I know I'm laying down and my head feels really good for some reason. I couldn't really pinpoint what the feeling was so it woke me up. I was so gone lol I could basically only walk, and hardly at that. I was shaking so much lol and sketching out a little bit. But it wasn't really bad though I'm still high right now the next morning lol

4. It takes me a full 2hrs to fully feel it sometimes.

I'll get the headchange the first 30 mins but the comeup is long with edibles.

I've slept on high doses of edibles and it changes my dreams quite noticeable compared to smoked cannabis and then you wake up with a nice high. It's like it was put on hold lol. Still not close to as good as eating in the morning after breakfast and getting the full experience though. 

5. I did get the full experience, it woke me up lol. Although I think ik what you mean, I really couldnt do anything since it was 5 am and everyone was asleep

Yeah a fresh wake n bake after breakfast with edibles at the start of a really jam packed day (like going to Disney, music festival, camping, road trips) Is honestly far better than smoking. You get the nice equilibrium all day instead of a sharp comeup, peak, comedown all within a few hrs.

Still smoking is better for every day activities I find.

Waking up in the middle of the night realizing you're stoned as fuck is nice...but all you really got is music. Or late night forays to Waffle house :p

7. Yeah, you gotta be careful how much you eat -- most edibles are deceptively POTENT!!!

8. High dose edibles can get you fucked for very long and edibles take a lot of time to kick in. 

This is from erowid
    \t\t\t\tCannabis Duration
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t<a>Oral</a>
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tTotal Duration
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t4 - 10 hrs
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tOnset
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t30 - 120 mins
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tComing Up
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t30 - 60 mins
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tPlateau
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t2 - 5 hours
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tComing Down
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t1 - 2 hours
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t 
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t 
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tAfter Effects
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t6 - 12 hrs
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tHangover / Day After
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t0 - 24 hrs
    \t\t\t\t\t

9. #9 bdk2jw, Feb 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2014
    yeah definetly. The high defintely wasnt an everyday thing. Im not saying what you said was wrong, in fact I agree. But that feeling when I was asleep and it kicked in was so fucking amazing lol. It just felt like a white aura coming into my head and just...amazing hah

my set and setting for it fuckin blew too mostly, it was late as shit and I had work kinda early the next morning so i had to go back to sleep. It actually really sucked i was way too high to go to sleep (kinda anxious) so i had to make myself come down so i could wake up. But it was a stilly pretty good experience

• Like Like x 1