Crazy drunk friend. Hard work.

Discussion in 'General' started by hannahanarchy, Feb 1, 2013.

1. And I'm sorry if I insulted anybody.

But if I did it it's because you started it.

2. :laughing:

[​IMG]

3. U mad bro?

4. Maybe the shot and burn thing was a little much huh?

5. You think you're funny bro?

6. Start by sampling a nice swath of beer over the next 9 months, at that point you should be able to tell me indefinitely what your favorite style of beer may be. At that point you learn to pull out the different nodes in the beer at different times. Rinse wash repeat. Bad beer is really easy to taste.

Sent from my iPhone using GC Forum

7. Thank you, no where near "rich". I prefer safe.
    Oh so that was sarcasm, I see what you did there. Hah...

Sent from my iPhone using GC Forum

8. Thats like
    "Oh hey i think that guy needs help. Maybe we should reach out to him?"

"Nah fuck that let him die slow. Hes nothing but a nuisance to society"

Nigggas be sayin the same thing about you piece of shit stoners

9. #89 Shiggs, Feb 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2013
    Maybe he lost all his friends because he's crazy when he's drunk and he's trying to become your guys' friends by offering you free smokes and beer. :confused_2:

Haha I just noticed I posted right in the middle of a little argument....Oh well haha

10. #90 Tokeup2day, Feb 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2013
    Do you have daddy issues? Lmao

Kidding.

11. God damnit, this beer is great.

Anyway, why do yall keep feeding spanishgirlsmmm? Obviously this guy has had something happen to him regarding an alcoholic. To say something like shooting or burning all alcoholics is a statement of an immature individual.

Of course being an alcoholic is not a positive thing. But there are functional alcoholics. I know a lot of people who are alcoholics that are great people and would do anything for you. Have you ever been an alcoholic? No? Then you don't have a fucking clue.

Just wait until you grow up. Life doesn't get easier. Promise.

12. Hes so generous because he knows if he just comes over all standard instead of generous there is no reason to put up with that. He is a good person, just has a loud personality. My best friend had a friend just like that, you always invited him along because he was cool as shit but he was like a drunken frat guy ALL THE TIME, could not turn it off. Really annoying but what the hell.

13. He has a bit of a trust issue, like he wont trust many people n he always says my man and me and a couple other people are the only ones he feels he can trust right now. It's understandable really, he chooses his company carefully which is good.

14. didn't get loved as a child?

15. No it's none of my buisness but you seem to have a whole bunch of hatred towards a so called "alcoholic"

16. Hahaha. He realizes that he is going to get banned but it's too late my man.