Crazy drunk friend. Hard work.

Discussion in 'General' started by hannahanarchy, Feb 1, 2013.

1. More prone?

So what?

They still choose to get up and habitually drink.

2. By anychance was your mother or father an alcoholic? Sure does sound like :rolleyes:

3. Simple logic.

People with cancer didn't CHOOSE to get it, right?

They just woke up one day and found a tumor.

But with alcoholics they chose, every single day, or habitually. To drink, every single day.

Even if it is classified as a disease, they chose 100% to have it.

4. Being raised around it like that makes it seem okay, they grow up thinking what their parents did was right. Just like someone who was raised in an angry family will more than likely be an angry person, like myself. Some people learn fast drinking isn't for them. You do NOT have to drink every day to have alcoholism, you can drink once a year but one dip makes you binge drink, that is not their fault, get over yourself.

5. No one is in here claiming that it isn't their fault. But to say that they should be killed because of it is absurd.

Have you ever done anything wrong? If so, you should die. You see how ridiculous that is?

6. Is it your business?

Maybe I just like informing people and hate ignorance?

7. It is, in a way.

But choosing to do something wrong every single day, as it takes months to actually become addicted, is different from one wrong action.

Alcoholics affect everybody and not just themselves.

8. Maybe you've just got too much time on your hands and no Spanish girls to help pass it lol

9. Yes and maybe I'm an alcoholic millionaire going through severe withdrawal in need of a cool drink.

10. What about people who got lung cancer for smoking cigarettes? Should they be executed too? What about people who catch diseases from working with people in poverty, or animal rescuers? Is it only diseases that people deserve to be executed for, or is it any type of self-inflicted debilitation?

What about you? Have you ever made a mistake that resulted in you getting sick somehow? Kissed your girl even though she was sick? Let a puppy lick your face? Better off yourself.

You sir, have a double standard.

11. Context my friend.

I didn't really mean shoot and burn all the alcoholics, I just meant it kind of like a metaphor that you should be paid back.

I've made a mistake but your fault is that you like to compare things that aren't really related 100%.

It's a fallacy in logic.

I mean, for example I've gotten the chicken pox before and while it is a sickness it has nothing to do with alcoholism or cancer.

12. If a reason arises to do so I will quickly do so.. I promise

13. You've got no idea what you're talking about do you? This troll successfully hijacked op's thread.

14. Yeah because we're debating the very essence of alcoholism.

Feel free anytime buddy.

15. It's the other way around dude.

16. So then, you know you've got no idea what you're talking about?

I can't understand what fun you get from trolling...but misery loves company, so that's why you do this.

Anyways I'm going to take a few more hits from my trusty pipe and nba2k13 awaits!

Op the old guy sounds chill, he's probably just trying to fit in.

17. Damn y'all it's like I'm on Twitter!

18. Once again to you good sir, I'm not trolling.

I have like 5 people that agree with everything I'm saying.

Maybe if you took the time to carefully read everything I said you would understand I'm right.

But you could keep sitting in your corner shouting,

"Troll, troll!"

19. How is any self-inflicted debilitation, that affects people around them, any different?

If a person self-contracts a disease that ruins his life, and the lives of the people they care about, what's the difference if it happened via alcohol or a sick animal?

I know there's a difference, but I want you to explain it. If you're going to take such a strong position on this, you'd better damn well be able to back it up. Your opinions aren't worth anything if you can't, or if you're unwilling to.

20. Are you serious?

The clear and obvious difference is that an alcoholic is a junkie. A scumbag. A low form of life who, in the face of hard times and adversity chooses to ingest an addictive and destructive substance that not only destroys their body, soul, and mind but also shatters the relationships around them.

It takes until their is nothing left to take.

I don't think I have to say anymore.