Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CRAZY DREAMS WHEN GOING SOBER?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by xxOgkushxx, Dec 9, 2013.

1. whatup guys. i recently started probation do other then drink once in awhile im compltetly clean off drugs. i havent been sober since 12. i had crazy dreams so far. i shot and killed teh pigs that arrested me after they flashesd there lights. Then backup came and shot me. i also had a dream i was getting jumped by a bunch of pigs. just a bunch of crazy dreams. why tf is this happening. i got over the withdrawl. im eating fine now sleeping fine. but these dreams are just weird. is it normal? ive been a non stop smoker for about 4-5years. and smoked about a gram 2grams nd a half a day. thats equavilient to half oz a month.

2. happens to me when quitting,after a long period of toking.Theres some science behined it.

3. Yeah it's pretty normal. It's a disservice to fellow smokers to use the blanket statement that weed does not cause withdrawals. It's does not cause true genuine physical withdrawals, but there's plenty of emotional/mental withdrawals such as aggitation and the like. I'd say you are perfectly fine. It should pass with time.

4. It's probably because for the last few years weed has been suppressing your dreams and now it's a shock to you to have dreams. Anyways how's that probation going? Did you end up getting jail time?

5. That's some crazy dreams. Pigs don't even have fingers to operate a firearm

6. LOLLOL pigs=cops

7. nope just 3 years probation. not really good. im hatin it but i gotta do what i gotta do. if it werent for my lawyer i wud be facing a good amouint of jail time. im not tryna be locked up. im thankful i got to keep my business's running. nd im not gonna fuck up. makes me sad i gotta be sober for 3 years tho thats a long ass time. the world from a sober prespective sucks ass. idk what im even supposed to do anymore besides work. i might get into racing and build a drift car. since i got mad love for tailhappy cars.  

8. hahah hpopefully it was pretty cool seeing the pigs who arrested me with there head practically decapitated tho. i havent had dreams in forever. i just wonder why weed supressed dream. isnt it supposed to make ur imagination higher?

9. My dreams become much more vivid and easy to remember while on a sober streak. I love it

10. You have the right mind set. Take it from someone who got nailed with a prob violation, it is never worth it no matter how dank the weed. You'll find something to occupy your time and by the time 3 years goes by you'll probably realize you don't even miss it all that much. It's been here thousands of years and is not going anywhere. It sucks but it's not that hard at least just gotta have self control, could be worse like having to go cold from an unmentionable with bad withdrawals.

11. Few people dream when they smoke a lot of cannabis unless they have a good long sleep schedule.

As for quitting, I havent smoked in like 3 years, for no reason other than I got bored, Ill pick it back up eventually, but it isnt hard.

12. i quit 2 unmentionables to. but that was since my arrest. so withdrawl from those is over. i kno i didnt want to get on probation nd have to quit unmentionables cold. so after my arrest i checked my self in nd got clean. but yea im not tryna voilatie my probaation. fuck that. i dont wanna loose everything i have. i already thought i was since i thought im getting locked up %100

13. some pppl quit easily. i personally cudnt eat sleep or anything. i was getting high to funtion normal not to get high. i kno a few other homies that get withdrawl from weed.most could quit right away nd have no problem. but i also doubt there fisrt task of the day was to snort some lines take 5 dabs nd pop a pill. 

14. Ya if you we're making 7k a month(and probably making more as time goes on) then you have the money to take up some bomb ass hobbies. And don't become a heavy drinker but alcohol can be really nice and fun. And you can take up the gym and just get ripped over the next 3 years lol

15. thats what im plannnin on doing. gym and racing. i can def get into racing i have the money. i can put all the money i was using on drugs and build my self a sick race car. theres just to many cars i love. i cant decide ima forsure pick up a project drift car in the next months though

16. my suggestion is get a sick ass corvette.  Or if you like japanese cars get a 350z or a brz. What were you thinkin of getting?

17. im not a huge fan of corvettes i really like the new ones but i dont buy new cars. and im gonna go used. i really odnt like the engine in the 350z. the vq35s cant push alot of power. not that i would need alot of power out of a drift build. i really like the brz but at 25k new or around 18k used theres no way im getting one. i was thinkning of getting another ls400. which i know sounds ridiculous and doing a 5sp manual swap and a 2jz. i also like the sc300/400 and athe gs400. i dont want the car itself to be more then 5k at first. i want a car with a 2jz. ive been looking at supras i can get one with a shit load of power for about 20k but i dont really like the idea of buying a car already modded. you have no idea if itll be a nightmare to own. right now im thinking of getting a 240sx and doing a 2jz swap. i want a car with a 2jz

18. ill def be going jap for a drift build buit there just so many legendary drift cars so i cant pick. or i might just get a lexus sc. i love them ireally can pick ima just have to go out and look at all cars that inrest me until i fall in love with one

19. my dad has an sc300 and its a pretty damn nice car, but idk if its be a great drift machine.

20. well bagged they are. i drive a ls400. drive like boats stock. trust me i drft pretty good. and i have it slammed. scs are accually great drift cars. nowhere near toyotas older cars or nissans. but they do have potential.