Crazy Dream.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Troy's Last, Nov 4, 2008.

1. I had the craziest dream the other night that I thought I'd share. Before I start, know I fell asleep around 8:00 PM because I was stoned and sleepy as heck.

My dream starts, I'm entering the backseat of some car and I'm pretty sure we're heading to some school activity event or retreat. As soon as I get in the car the doors lock and I immediately find out that the person in the other seat next to me is my x-gf who is the one person in the world that has treated me worse than anything I can recall. (A little background, she cheated on me, lied to me saying she was a virgin when we had sex for the first time, and basically turned out do everything she promised not to do or turn out to be.) I'm freaking out in the car trying to figure out why she's there. Something builds inside me and I start yelling and thrashing around the car just because I hate this person so much. I try to physically remove her from the car while screaming how much I hate her. Something happens and all of the sudden she's the one pushing me out of the car... Yes, I know I said the doors were locked but I have no idea what's going on... So she's already got half my body out of the door.Then I shortly after fall out of the car while it's moving. My dream ends.

It feels weird to have this dream not because of how sketchy it is but because how much I can actually remember and how realistic it felt. Just felt like sharing.:)

2. creepy..... return of the EX! ::suspenseful theme music :: ;)

3. had me in stitches hahahahaha:smoking: