Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

crazy dream last night

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PlAsId HiT, Mar 11, 2010.

1. i had a dream last night i was sitting in class last night and i was smoking weed, getting really fucked up, and the funny thing is, whenever i took a hit of the blund, the girls would take a piece of clothing off. it was fucking awsome! anyone have awsome weed dreams?

2. I have insane, vivid dreams if I dont smoke for a few days

Almost no dreams when I do smoke

3. fo like the last couple months i've been dreaming that i plant weed and yet i never get it too harvest. it always gets stolen, dies or some animal eats it. its been quite a nightmaresish couple months.

4. well, i dreamed once that when i was jerking off, my dick got so big that its longer than a camel's uterus, and i had stitches on my dick (related to a life-changing experience i had recently..well, okay, motorcycle accident.) and it just snaps off! so i got up, exit the room i was in, real fucking pissed (i am talking about my dream self here) and entered the other room, crashed on my mattress, and with my right hand, i calmed myself by rubbing my left breast and said to myself, i believe somewhere along the lines of "..take a chillum bro."

then i woke up in a cold sweat. high and dry. yeehaa~