crazy dream interpritations

Discussion in 'General' started by aznno0odles, Dec 26, 2011.

1. im trying to interpret what these dreams mean its a real fucked up feeling.i stopped smokin a couple weeks ago and these dreams are waaaay too vivid. i had multiple dreams where i got killed. like last night, in my dream, i had to fend off some psycho in my own house in a knife battle . it was nuts! do dreams mean shit or what to you?every night my dreams are way too vivid. i need to smoke soon lol. so what do you think? do dreams mean anything or are they just nuts sometimes

2. WTF MAN

i have had so many dreams exactly like that!

one of my dreams different horror monsters like jason and freddy were invading my home and only thing i had to fend them off was a lil' jagged knife :/

by the end tho i had jumped at michael myer's head and was slowly sawing his head off xD

another dream i was running away from BOTH jason and michael myers in a futuristic city just like the bourne identity movies

idk exactly wat they mean tho, hope another blade posts haha

3. im reading online , and it says multiple things. one thing says dreams like that means you fear something, which is pretty true for me. for me, im leaving to live on a boat for 3 months. for you maybe it is the military?

another mudda pucka thinks its a sign from the spirit world warning you of danger. it trips me out hard cuz the dreams are way tooooo lucid lol.

btw that psycho asshole didnt kill me lol.

4. ... I had a dream that someone was cutting my head off with a knife.

Then the next dream I was fighting someone and my punches were like me punching someone while in the water even though their's were full force.

Them after a few weeks it was business as usual and was back to riding a Pegasus through a meadow and fucking enemy forces up with Excalibur.

Was crazy shit though. Was like I was alive but in my dreams if it makes sense.

5. i had a dream when i took a T-break where i was chillin and ganondorf walks in the room and attacks me and i had to fend him off via stealth, i felt like i was in skyrim lol

6. i had another dream last night where i saw a nuke go off somewhere by my house (but not that close i guess or w.e) then i remember blacking out and picking up burning rubble from my house caause alot of houses were trashed and i remember it being black outside like the sky...then i woke up like WTF

7. They're your subconscious thoughts, so there is a meaning behind your dreams. It could be as simple as anxiety about something, or it could be fear about something happening. The key is to try and understand the point of the dream. It sounds like you're anxious about something, maybe its death? Maybe you're struggling to find the meaning to your life.

8. its pretty much all of the above mr. jesus. trying to find the meaning of my life, fear of death on my new job.

last night i had a dream i was hanging out with my cousin that passed away. dreams are trippier than any drugs its too much for me sometimes

9. yea man, i think it's the military.

i had a dream that i went to afghanistan and got shot and everything WAS SO REAL. i literally felt the pain of the bullet, my vision slowly fading out, me losing blood.

my fellow soldiers carried me off the field and i was taken into this hospital, that was mega nostalgic because it was the hospital i remember goin to as a 4 year old.

there was also this really hot blonde girl who was takin care of me injuries and was feelin on me while i was in a wheelchair xD

10. Life is too short to worry about pointless things. I wouldn't worry about it, when its your time its your time.

11. yea man, with the job i want its extremely unlikely that i will even be in the field. if you look it up, not that many people have even died overseas.

but yea that was the point of the dream, the hospital was SOOOOOOOOOO euphoric, nostalgic, and beautiful, i think it represented heaven or something.

and also it was painful but i passed out while i was bein carried off so not much pain was actually felt ha

12. You've got a greater chance of dying on the highway driving at 60 MPH than you do being an active duty soldier overseas, I wouldn't worry about it. The Infantry in Iraq maybe lost 2-3 soldiers a month, compared to the civilian world thats nothing. I'm thinking about becoming an Infantry soldier in the Army, I'm just worried about losing a limb. Man that would suck to get my legs blown off by an IED, that would fucking ruin my life.

13. +rep for future possible soldier then haha.

well exactly man, most soldiers were killed by IED, but barely any at all.

your a trained dude with an m16a2 and the other guy's got a ak-47 that can shoot for like 3 seconds before he starts shootin the ceiling.

fair fight eh? lol

14. I'll return the rep once it lets me lol. Yea we have the best training in the world realistically, theres training all over the country. I'm not afraid of dying really, just being immobile, thats absolutely terrible, its my worst fear even though its unlikely. I heard Iraq was the most dangerous middle eastern country we have been in, Kuwait and Afghanistan aren't as bad I guess.

The enemy we're fighting are pieces of shit, they have to use IED's because they cant keep up with us and have a fair fight. The US versus russia or even china would be a more modern fight, we're literally fighting sand people who have very little to no training at all who use outdated weapons. They don't make me afraid at all, the only thing that I'm fearful of again, is the IED's.

15. yea exactly man, IEDs are wat scare me, since most deaths are from IEDs.

and yea i've been trying to get over my fear of death, guess my dream was like forcing me to deal with it directly ha

16. I think about death all the time, it's gonna come eventually and that scares me. Sometimes I feel like dying, I just get so sick of the world, and am so tired and death seems nice. Most of the time I'm fearful and don't want to die though.

But soldiers have a different mentality, they use that fear to push them, it helps them concentrate to not die. I remember reading up on it, some soldiers saying some clever tricks they use to not go crazy during war. I'll try to find that...

17. When i was young i had a few messed up dreams often.
    One was i always get my head ripped off by a white polar bear in all white snowy background. Freaky, lol i wouldn't know where to begin at interpreting that.
    I hate the cold? Hah.

18. well that's perfectly realistic though.

maybe you read that fact that a polar bear can rip your head off with one swipe of its paw?

yea those guys are fucking huge, like 9 feet long

i remember reading that somewhere as a kid

19. I've had some dreams happen to me in real life but my dreams are never simple I'm getting chased or something it's always interesting stuff and it seems to have a very deep meaning. Though chasing dreams are scary.

20. artsy dreams?

my brother had a creepy ass dream where he was killing people while being followed around by a guy with a smiley face mask on.

at the end of the dream he looked in the mirror and saw a smiley face :eek: