crazy dream i keep havin..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Minimal It, May 25, 2009.

1. I keep havin this dream every few nights. In the dream, I'm always HELLLLA thirty.. so thirsty that it gets pretty crucial and i have to go out of my way to look for some water to drink.
    thing is that when i find some water/sink or some shit i start chugging water but my thirst isnt quenched. in one dream i drank like 3 or 4 2liters of water and i was still just as thirsty. its fuckin crazy

any shrinks in here?!?!

2. you were probably thirsty in real life...

3. Your never satisfied and are always trying to better your situation. Not a shrink but thats my best educated guess.

4. dude if i had that dream i would be trippin out and i would always carry a bottle of water with me... but yeah you probably were thirsty in real life

5. I also think you're thirsty in real life, especially if you smoked before you go to bed. Sometimes when i smoke(or eat an edible, wait to kick in, then later fall asleep) ill wake up in the middle of the night soooo thirsty that i have to go in the kitchen and start chuggin whatever is in there.

6. Yeah, you're just thirsty in real life, and drinking dream-water doesn't quench your thirst because you're not actually drinking real water. The same thing happens to me, but it's with going to the bathroom. I'll dream that I have to pee, and then I'll spend the rest of the dream peeing because going in a dream doesn't actually empty my bladder (thank god).

7. water, good idea. but you gotta understand i got water on lock. its near me at all times... and this shit keeps happening, man.. but its all good.. im learning how to turn it sexual/awesome

8. WTF how is being thirsty sexual?

9. I suppose that seaman can quench thirst just as good as water...

10. Thirst
    To dream that you are thirsty, symbolizes an unmet need. There is an emotional void in your life. Or you may be seeking for some inspiration, motivation or just an extra push.

To quench your thirst in your dream, indicates that you have the ability to succeed and fulfill your desires.

Dream Moods: Your Dream Symbol Interpretation

i always go to that website when i want to know something about my dream

11. This happens to me all the time. In fact, it has ever since I was a kid.

It's because you're actually thirsty.

While you sleep, your body becomes more dehydrated, so if you're even slightly dehydrated when you go to bed you will ultimately become very dehydrated. This is one of the reasons it's common for people to shower in the morning.

Just drink a glass of water before you sleep and keep another one by your bed. Works for me.

12. you probably had to piss