Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Crazy Day!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by afhottieprep, Feb 17, 2006.

1. man! what a crazy day it was today!...yesterday my graphic design teacher was telling the students about her family. Her nephew smoked pot a while back and now hooked on hard drugs..like coke and other drugs that she didnt mention. im sure there was more drugs he has done. He knocked up 3-4 different women and has 3-4 children!..CRAZY! Anyway, i was pissed when she said pot was a gateway drug. It isn't a gateway drug..it's the indiviual's choices to take hard drugs or not.
    Well, my interpreter (i have a profound hearing loss), has told me today that yesterday during my teacher's story, my interpreter saw someone pointed at me when my teacher said something about pot. I didnt know about it till today!..man i was pissed as hell..my interpreter wouldn't tell me who it was because she didnt want to start trouble. (interpreter knows i smoke pot). I hope my teacher don't know i smoke pot.

THEN, this afternoon...a boy walked in the class. I didnt know him..i heard some of my classmates said that he was taking night classes. well, he was caught smoking pot and supsended for a year from school. Before i found out that the guy was supsended..i didnt know if it was me or a friend of mine that was in trouble. I was a NERVOUS wreck! I got to my dorm building and saw that guy moved out of his room to go home. I went in my room, looked in my hiding place that no one would never find it..and it was safe (my stash and tools ;) )

So i'm glad it wasn't me that was in trouble...whew! i'd have to be careful next time though when im smoking. I smoke in the bathroom which is adjacted to my room. I have no roomie..just a room and bathroom by myself :D

AND to top it all off,...we have a fucking ICE STORM on the way here this weekend and all the students that live on campus have to go home. I hope it wont be bad, man.

Sorry for the long post!

2. That's good that your stash wasn't found, yo. Hope you didn't act too nervous...or people will pay more attention to you out of suspision.
    Or whatever.
    Good luck with your snow storm :hello:

3. im really surprised that your school would take such a strict route with weed. i went to the art institute in pittsburgh and while they looked down on it. they didn't do a damn thing for the most part (unless you were selling from your room) If they went after everyone who smoked there, the student population of have descreased nearly 80%. Its to be accepted that art students will smoke. oh man all the good drugs in that city. I miss it :(

4. i just wish people wouldnt voice their opinion about shit they dont know. shit like that makes my blood boil. smoking weed didnt make him think, "MAN! i wanna get 4 different girls pregnant! also, i want to get hooked on hard drugs!" :rant:

5. ahahah! i'm so gonna say that next time my mom or whoever tries to pull that bullshit, "sure you only smoke pot now, but what will you do when that's not enough for you anymore?? that's right, mmmhmm, herion and unprotected sex with people you don't know, mmmhmm, cos those are the only things that'll get a rise in you after reefer just wont do anythin."

6. You're in school to be educated, and also to educate... I don't think many college kids realise that they can stand up for their own beliefs... If it were me, and I found out someone pointed at me, I'd make a spectacle... The next day in class, I would stand up and say something along the lines of "I was informed recently that when mrs. so and so was talking about weed the other day, someone pointed to me, for some reason, and since I was called out and not given the chance to defend myself, I'm going to take the opportunity now.. I don't pay this school thousands of dollars a year to teach me about the perils of drug use, I pay this school to teach me about (whatever your major is). What I do with my spare time is no on else's business, and if your nephew was not smart enough to stay away from harder drugs, that's his fault... I find it hard to believe that the weed caused him to do harder drugs... he CHOSE to do harder drugs, and if you're not educated enough on the situation, then that's your fault, but don't you dare try and make me feel uncomfortable because I happen to have the fact of the situation and all you have are theories and conjectures of what someone else told you... you haven't even done the research yourself, so you can take your self rightouse attitudes and mind your own business... Thank you very much."

Of course, Just because that's what I would do, doesn't mean that's what you should do... Just shareing my thoughts on it..

~ Terpsichore

7. I enjoyed this story, especially the interpreter part because I have terrible hearing too so I can relate. People are always pointing things out for me 2 seconds after they were stated, because I can't hear worth shit.

Hey dude, this is my own opinion but I do believe that it is a gateway drug. Everyone who does harder drugs, has at once smoked. Only person I know that does shit that has never smoked is my cousin; he slangs white and rolls like a god damn ball every weekend but has never touched a pipe lol. weird huh. Well anyways, I have only come into contact with other drugs while I was already smoking so I definitely think its a gateway drug. Alack, it is each individual's choice whether or not to partake in whats around.

8. mostly everyone who has smoked, has drank, mostly everyone who has drank...or everybody, has had caffeine. Most people have used pot because it is easily acessable. Look at the list and you see that it goes in order of what is easiest to get.

9. srry man, but i gotta disagree. Im an example how bud isnt a gateway drug. Ive been tokin for years, and i have never touched another type of drug. Ive been around them, but ive never done them, just cuz that shit scares the hell out of me. Its a choice to use other hard drugs. I would say that smokin bud might get u around the stuff and in a situation to where u could do them, but it doesnt force u into doin other stuff.

10. Let me rephrase... By gateway drug I mean that it is simply nothing more than the literal sense of a gateway. You are more prone to seeing other drugs around a bunch of stoners than around a bunch of drunks. Simple as that, it comes with the territory. If you are around bud enough, especially hangin out at dealers houses, you will come into contact via eyesight or actual consumption of another drug. It is inevitable. After a year of smoking buds, if you don't get offered some rolls or some shit then you must be a solo toker or something.

The choice to do them, is the individuals, as stated before.

11. i think that people with risk-taking personalities will obviously smoke pot before they do crack, its just logical
    that doesn't mean that someone can't smoke pot for 50 years and never do other drugs or never have a problem with other drugs

anyway
    af, just like uhh, chill out, you know? if you're acting nervous and like you have something to hide all the time, people iwll be suspicious of you. it's all in the way you carry yourself; when you get high just pretend you didn't smoke any weed and carry on as you would any other day. maybe you should smoke in your car or go on a blunthike or something if you're nervous about smoking in your room.

12. Unfortunatly school is not a democracy. The liability of allowing people to do illegal acts would destroy our education system. In the US, self admission is cutting your nose off to spite your face. Drugs are illegal. I don't like that fact but I don't think we should be coming down on higher education for having to agree with the laws. Some people are always going to be more lenient than others. I smoked out with a professor on numerous occasions, but if anyone would have EVER found out he would never get to teach again and my girl friend and I would have been suspended for a semester, legal charges would ensue, and a record would be formed. Depending on what you want to do with your life, being safe and smart about your illegal activity could be crucial. Or at least until marijuana is decriminalized.

Glad your stash wasn't found. It sucks that she already has a negative opinion of drugs. That never helps anything. Good luck with her and your narcy, a-hole classmates. That is what I'm more pissed about than anything. Pointing is rude!!!!!

13. weed is a gateway drug in the sense that it puts the user around more drugs and through getting weed you get 'hookups' on other drugs, but it is your choice to do those drugs and it is common sense that hard drugs are bad for you so its not like me smoking weed made me think that i should do more drugs