Crazy day

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MCherrypoppins, Feb 12, 2015.

1. Today in our small town a 18 year old kid got killed. It has left everyone so shocked even the town ice lanterns seem to not even be shining as bright and beautiful. My wife and I are high right now age 24 and 25 . Our hearts feel so sad for this family and it makes me think that you know our lives are never set so the best thing you could do is live life and be as happy as possible . Life is so short it hurts to see people be taken too early in life . It's just so crazy.

*👌💨😆*

2. RIP to him,and all the millions who die everyday.

Wonder how many ppl actually die eveyday.its prolly not even possible to get a figure.

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Yeah man that makes my head almost explode to think about. We are high as hell right now . Crazy crazy day

*👌💨😆*

4. #4 левша, Feb 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2015
    I'm very sure this boy/girl would much rather themselves be remembered with happiness and for the life they were gifted to live. Create the positives when you can't find them. I'm sure everyone wants to be missed, but living in/with sorrow is difficult, best to rid yourself of it as it comes and move on.
    You can always choose to remember them and to celebrate the life they had rather than wallow in the one they have lost. I think you should bring this family flowers and some good food, something nice. Though they may not see it at first, they will have to let the sun shine through the clouds some day.

5. That is a perfect idea thank you! I think honestly this town is probably going to pitch in and do stuff for the family . Thank you for the inspiring words . I didn't even know the kid but somehow I feel a little at a loss .

*👌💨😆*

6. #6 cmusba, Feb 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2015
    Im sorry but the "my wife and I are high right now" killed the mood, but I feel that kid.
    3 years ago, I was in high school and this guy In my senior class died right before graduation. It was crazy. He was a really cool, funny dude. He was deemed class clown in our year book.went to every party and was the life of that party. Unfortunately, he had his demons, and xxxxxxx it claimed his life in a before graduation party after he O.D'd.
    Yes life is short. I agree with concept of existentialism. Live it to your fullest because Yolo.

7. True story bro that is so crazy how life is . I'm still inventing in my mind how things will go on after they end .

*👌💨😆*

8. It's crazy what's happing these days. People need to stop killing each other. I wish everyone could get along and live side by side and not have hate at all

9. Am I supposed to be broken up about this? I think i'm just lacking empathy because I don't really care.. I mean, people die every day.

One day it'll be your turn. One day it will be my turn.

Life goes on, until it doesn't.

Sent from somewhere in Canada.

10. I feel the same way . It's crazy there's to much hate in the world

*👌💨😆*

11. There's a death clock somewhere on the Internet constantly going up

12. This shit happens everyday, everywhere...

Be thankful that it's so seldom where you live. I've lost a good amount of my peers from school to prison or the grave. They all just wanna rob stores and be dumb af and kill innocent people around here... (City in TN).

May the 18 YO RIP

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum