Crazy Day

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by sirsm0kesal0t, Aug 6, 2006.

1. So i got ahold of my friend and the town has been dry but we found a place where they were sellin sacks, just dimes and nicks, i needed an ounce though. I got a dime for the night to hold me over and it had been raining all day (this is important). So we are heading back to the house and we hydroplane when are about to take the turn and we run into the sidewalk and into a ditch. My friend who was driving had no license and i had a dime bag on me. We are in this ditch and we cannot get out. Then we here some one is calling the police. We frantically trying to get this car out of a ditch but it can't get any traction. We run to his neighbors house right down the block and grab some boards out of his yard and run back and put the board under the rear tire to get some traction. Doesn't work! He says i have one last idea before we run. So he runs to the gas station right down the block and comes back with a tow truck and the tow truck gets him out and we get home safely. He said that tow truck driver owed him a favor so he pulled him out. We got home safely rolled up a fat blunt to relax after the ordeal :smoking:. It was really nerve-wracking but we were lucky enough to get out ok. When i got home i smoked a blunt with my two friends and drank bacardi and tea and bacardi and coke (my two favorite drinks). All in all it was a good day. My friend was so grateful for the help and moral support that he promised to smoke me a whole ounce down to the last bud. I just thought i should share this day with all of my buds at GC.

2. Sounds as though perhaps it could be our next comedy movie of the year. Nice. story. bro. *SO STONNNNNNNNNED!*

3. Thats really lucky.

4. Thanks for the comments, we're going to be much more careful from now on.

5. Hydroplaning sucks, but I would not have been freaking out if I just had a dime on me thats easy to hide.