Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

crazy day with man who broke every bone in his body

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RenegadeReefer, Aug 11, 2011.

1. I can almost guarantee it did not have 100k worth of aftermarket parts. For 1 bentlys are very RARELY customized. Puttin on a bodykit actually would probably lower its resale value. It just doesnt make sense to try and make a work of art out af a work of art. I would be willing to wager that there are less than 10 bently gts with a bodykit on them. Now 100k$ worth of stereo equipment and tvs and shit might be more likely, although you would have noticed that stuff forsure.

2. he didn't have a body kit, but you can EASILY put 100k into a Bentley, lol.. whether it's a visible upgrade or not. but he did have a sick sound system, no tv's though, that would be kind of tacky in my opinion.

the most noticeable customization was probably either the rims or the really classy high end paint job.

3. So how do you tell the difference between a stock bently paint job and a "classy high end paint job"?. I mean since the stock paint was total shit...:rolleyes:

4. Nhan taking the piss out of the story just let it be say nice read and be gone

5. You are a very nice person. I appreciate people like you who go out of their way to just lighten up someones day. I try to be nice to everyone I meet and help whoever I can, because you never know whos gonna let you drive their Bentley haha.

6. Very cool experience. Nice to know there are still genuine people in this world.

Next time you ought to hit up the beach with that whip..girls love nice cars. You will definitely break some chick's neck with that kinda car. Almost an instant panty dropper.

7. yeah seriously haha he needs to let it go, who really cares? thanks man

8. pretty amazing story.. +rep

9. Gotta say man that has to be the best story I've heard on here in ages. +rep

10. Nice dude, gave you thought about posting this on reddit?

11. You should have just randomly flipped out and started hitting him, woulda been funny

12. #32 tokeysmokey23, Aug 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    How would that be funny?

13. what's reddit?

and about the hitting comment.. no idea what that means lol.

14. Ask if you can borrow his car.

15. This story,

WAS FUCKING SICK MAN!!!

16. That's honestly the fucking dumbest idea I have EVER witnessed, do yourself a favor and fuck up your frontal lobes so you can't produce such shit. :) have a nice day now sir :cool:

17. Wow man, that's awesome. Sounds like you had quite the day! +rep

18. thanks bro :) and thanks for the rep guys! happy to share a good story with you all.

19. by the way this made me laugh, and i still don't understand what he was talking about flipping out and hitting him? haha.

20. Update: went for another cruise in his whip before heading back to school for the semester!