Crazy,crazy,crazy high. Very wierd

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by KillahRick, Aug 8, 2010.

1. Ok well first off so you know I'm not just a noob weed smoker, I have had my card for a year and I have been smoking regularly everyday for the past 2 years or so.
    anyway I was using my vapir one vape last night and filled one bag. My friend gary had used it last and he had some wierd weed like it looked like brown mexican weed but it was covered in crystals still so it was like good bad weed. anyway, I fill up the bag then take it all in, in about 3 giant vape hits.
    (Idk if it had anything to do with it but I had a cup of coffee and a big vitamin water energy)

This is where it gets fuckin weeeiirrdddd. I start getting filled with some really weird feelings, one being that I had to use the restroom. So I got up and went into the bathroom and I was shaking very badly and I felt as if I lost the ability to balance myself like my brain didnt get it. I felt like I was poisoned and I had hardly any energy. as I tried to use the bathroom I felt as if I was loosing my mind, and I could not get it back, like I was too far away. This scared the shit out of my and I was fighting sooo hard to remember myself and keep my mind.
    I started to feel small like the ground and walls in my bathroom were like in my face, then I saw my bathroom start to streeeetch out in my head. In my head I was like, "no, if I really was tripping I would honestly see it, not see it in my head" as soon as I thought that I saw in my vision, my tiny barthroom, streeeeeeeetch out . This was freaky as hell, like something I would see in a lucid dream.
    So after not even going after sitting on the toilet for what seemed like 30 minutes I got up as I had enough of the scary bathroom. again as I try to walk I feel like I don't know how, it's hard to explain like my nerves weren't sending signals to my brain . I made it to my room and I start getting this really crazy sinking feeling with my steps, like the ground was sinking in when I stepped. I plopped down on my bed and try to relax when all of the sudden the sinking feeling gets crazy as hell. I have a pillow top bed but I sunk in like 100x more than I should have, like I was melting into my bed. This actually felt good. There were alot of parts that were cool it just sucked because I felt so disoriented . My muscles were twitching the whole time to it scared me along with sweaty palms and no energy or coordination. It ended up going away within 2 hours and I just fell asleep so i'm thinking I just got really high off some bad weed.

Sorry for the long story! Has this happened to anyone else?

1. vaped sticky brown weed
    2. got mega blasted
    3. bathroom stretched out
    4. lost coordination and mind completely
    5. had sweaty hands, shaking due to muscles twiching
    6. insane sinking feeling with every step and when I laid on my bed
    :smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

2. Sounds like you got really high. I have had some experiences like that, but I didnt see the bathroom stretch, but I bet you could imagine it with your eyes closed, or day dreaming. You prolly got a little of your friends weed or some resin and it gave you a different high that your not used to.

3. sometimes when i smoke late at night i get a different high then i would during the day. its more relaxed and it sounds similar to what you went threw. i get dizzy and feel my muscles twitch. and i have to pee more. I don't know what causes it i just know it's fun.

4. #4 fullauto18, Aug 8, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2019

5. I really do hope you are joking...

6. had me lol'ing for a good 3 min:hello: +rep bro

7. Nah it is true. Fox News did a story on it.

8. Yeah it did happen, I imagine for the better.

9. Yeah it was the brown weed though it was still in my vape I just re vaped it. and the day dream thing sounds about right. I felt like I was seeing it in my peripheral vision

10. I doubt it was laced it was just shitty weed

11. Kinda sounds like it was laced, but most probably some alright weed that was grown fucked up. I had that once.. Some real nice lookin bud, but had such a different, heavy, disorientating high. It made me feel a bit nauseous, strangely. But I'm pretty sure this cud be due to the grower using really strong artificial bullshit nutrients for the plant - all kinds of strong chemicals some other growers may not use.

12. No heroin & coke is cute with laxatives, & Not always sometimes either is in coke & can make you shit, but imo you may of just had anxiety then again you could of got dosed