Crazy crazy bud.... check it out

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by ganjaguy420, Feb 18, 2003.

1. Why doesn't everyone stop with the "haha you got fucked"....I mean where I live eights go for 50-60 and quarters 80-120. Yeah, we do get taxed! But life's not fair. Yeah I am jelous but you dont have to make fun of someone who posts his bud.

2. sorry....didn't look at the date of the last posts...my bad

3. i got 6 ounces for 45$ just about 4 months ago

and i still got 4 seeds left :)

4. alright, so how high did you get from that weed? Was it the shit? The picture was a lil dark, couldnt really see the bud to good

5. How do you attach pictures??anybody??

6. All I know is that for $20 Canadian I can get stoned everyday for a week :) Thats how much I pick up every week, $20 worth, I can roll 7-10 joints with that, and this shit kicks ass it really fucks u up lol

My joints are average size, (a lil smaller than a cigarette), and it only takes a few tokes before you feel ripped, so i dont need to smoke a big blunt with this shit, its really good weed.

7. bit blurrey..but looks decent from what I can see!

8. 200 seems expensive here it's much more around 150-180 and ounce in that quantity...

9. everyone should move to san antonio. great bud at low low prices!!! heh heh fuck i should make a comercial.

10. holly shit everbody should come to bc an oz is 100$$ for a really good oz and a massive oz of amazing chrons only 150 160 .......somtimes you even find amzing deals too im getting 1/4 a pound yup a pound for 150 im not 100% sure if its going to fall throught but im pretty sure it will...

11. pass da dro...it was a joke...meaning that i dont buy or sell weed.. I JUST GROW IT...and have a bunch in my freezer.

and frankly i wouldnt know what a gram of weed would really cost anymore

i dont remember the last time i actually bought a bag of weed but certainly its been over 5 years at least.

im saying screw buying it for huge $$$ and grow it. unless u live in antartica...u got a growing season and get off ur lazy asses and plant a few seeds and dont worry bout what other are buying and selling.

12. How much does a 1/4 cost in amsterdam?

13. son ur smokin turds

14. hmmm i live in lancaster and ohenstly with the prices around ehre u got a good deal cuz around here a gram of nugs goes for $20 and no less sometimes MORE its some crazy shit but i dont smoke weed i just make money ;)

peace out SkuNk!!!!

15. DO you realize not everyone can just grow weed in there homes or outside. SOme people are younger and some dont have room for shit like that. Yes. Its does get annoying when people mock your herb and say they can get it at this price and that price. Its only exp for you because you CANT afford it. To get prices like 100 and OZ you need to know the source or they are a goooooooood friend. MOst of the time the bud they brag about for 100 an OZ isnt shit. Ive seen it 99 percent of the time. The bud I get is ALWAYS the bomb and better than others and I pay 50-60 an 1/8. I can afford it easily since i only spend 200-240 a month. That aint shit to me. So enough with the "IM better than you " squeal. SHeeeesh!

16. looks like the beasters we smoke all the time . . . not that crazy, but its good weed. Usually goes for $70/quarter around here though, damn hic college town.

17. HEy man that herb is beaster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you guys got ripped off!