Crazy Craigslist Ad

Discussion in 'General' started by Bender Fassman, Jul 15, 2010.

1. Therapist for my dog

Here's the body of the ad in case it gets deleted:

I have a miniature black poodle who is gay. I want to hire a therapist for him to help him become not gay. Every time I take him to dog parks, he sniffs other dogs' butts like he wants them or something. It is quite disturbing. I am looking for someone who works well with dogs, no experience in dog therapy is needed. Compensation will be based upon success of the therapy. For your time, you will be paid $299 for the initial session, and if I see improvement, I will schedule further sessions and you will be paid more. Thank you.

2. With Craigslist, it's hard to tell if people are stupid, crazy or just trying to fuck with you.

3. where do i sign up

4. someones just fuckin with you. me and my friends have been putting up ridiculous shit just to see the responses and compile them in a book. i was surprised at how many people wanted to rent out our dog house for $35 a month!

5. I'll fuck the gay out of that dog.

6. :eek::cool::hello:

7. Uhhhh, yeah...I really hate to tell you this, but those 74 people that responded to your ad? Yeah, uhhh, that was kind of me. All me.

Yeah, even the one you thought sounded pretty hot. :D

8. Somebody needs to sic the "do not reply" guy on this one...I'd love to see that response. :D

9. Lmfaoo made me laugh. :))) one time my friend posted his toe nail clippings on eBay lmaoo